Coding help - page 277

Big Be:
Does Debug Mode work in Builds 600+?

Can you direct me to an indicator code or two where this is working?

Big Be

Big Be

It will only debug if the code is compiled using strict. Otherwise it will fail miserably. And even the strict does not guarantee that it will help : every now an then you will have to forcefully close the terminal and restart all over again. Far from being usable for any debugging yet

Hi Mladen

Any luck with post 2761

Thanks for your time

rkhan1:
Hi Mladen

Any luck with post 2761

Thanks for your time

Is this what you are looking for :

3_level_zz_semafor.ex4 3_level_zz_semafor_mtf.mq4

Hello,

can someone help make small mod for this indicator:

x_meter_indicator_updated

i need that after attaching to the chart it will shows in bottom left corner, by default them shows in bottom right.

with my skills after couple trys i cannot attach them to chart, so something i do wrong

reaktors:
Hello,

can someone help make small mod for this indicator:

x_meter_indicator_updated

i need that after attaching to the chart it will shows in bottom left corner, by default them shows in bottom right.

with my skills after couple trys i cannot attach them to chart, so something i do wrong

reaktors

Can you post the x_meter_indicator_updated. I can not find it

now i can post links, some newbie laws i must met

so here it is:

Thanks mladen,

Do you or anyone know a place where "strict" is explained well?

Big Be

Big Be:
Thanks mladen,

Do you or anyone know a place where "strict" is explained well?

Big Be

Big Be

More or less, using strict means that all the rules that are there for metatrader 5 must be used in new metatrader 4. I haven't seen anywhere that every rule that must be obeyed is listed. What I am doing is simply using the experience from metatrader 5 (and C/C++) to avoid things that strict is "not going to like"

HI Tampa

for some reason its not loading , my mt4 crashes , locks up .

Thanks for trying

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_MTF.mq4

mladen,

Thank you.

I have not played with Metatrader 5 as it was a "work in progress". Where would be a good place to start learning these strict rules?

I am not a "trained" coder - just hammered away at MT4 for so long that I can usually do what I want.

Big Be

Reason: