Coding help... Cyclical indicator - page 20

lucmat:

Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

is it possible to draw the "TMA centered oscillator" in the price window instead of separate window?

Thanks

Lucmat 

lucmat

What would be the benefit of that?

mladen:

lucmat

What would be the benefit of that?

Hi Mladen,

it's only a matter of convenience: in other words, to have a more intuitive vision of price and to gain a window in chart.

Thanks

Lucmat 

Hi,

is it possible to build an indicator that sum two SMA centered oscillator with different inputs?

I know it repaints, but it-s useful for studying cycles!

Thanks

Lucmat 

lucmat:

Hi,

is it possible to build an indicator that sum two SMA centered oscillator with different inputs?

I know it repaints, but it-s useful for studying cycles!

Thanks

Lucmat 

lucmat

SMA centered oscillator, as it was made requested by you, already has 2 periods for centered SMA. What difference would be in the one you are proposing now?

mladen:

lucmat

SMA centered oscillator, as it was made requested by you, already has 2 periods for centered SMA. What difference would be in the one you are proposing now?

Hi mladen,
Sorry for my bad explanation.
I mean the sum of two different SMA centered oscillator: first one with input of 100 and 25, second one with input 25 and 6.
It could help in identifying minor cycles in major cycles. 
Thanks
Lucmat 

Lucmat 

lucmat:
Hi mladen,
Sorry for my bad explanation.
I mean the sum of two different SMA centered oscillator: first one with input of 100 and 25, second one with input 25 and 6.
It could help in identifying minor cycles in major cycles. 
Thanks
Lucmat 

Lucmat 
I am not sure what are we going to get, but will give it a try

mladen:
I am not sure what are we going to get, but will give it a try

Thanks Mladen.

For better results, in order to mantain the right relationship between cycles it is useful to divide the minor cycles per 4.

Thanks 

Hi mladen, 

i've made some modifications in sma centered oscillator: metaeditor doesn't see any error, but nothing appears in charts.

may you help me?

thanks

lucmat 

lucmat:

Hi mladen, 

i've made some modifications in sma centered oscillator: metaeditor doesn't see any error, but nothing appears in charts.

may you help me?

thanks

lucmat 

Try it out now

mladen:

Try it out now

How to use that?
Reason: