Elite indicators :) - page 1383

mladen:

Yes, my bad. Here is the correct tema (r-squared) adaptive - the histogram version

Now is perfect... thanks again mladen

mntiwana:
thankyou mntiwana please count back line indicator also..............

Dear Mladen/Mrtools

Can you please create an alert for fractal channel breakout 

Thanks 

Files:

mladen:

Yes, my bad. Here is the correct tema (r-squared) adaptive - the histogram version

Hi,

Can someone explain to me what the "interpolate in multi timeframe mode" function exactly does?

Greetz,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:

Hi,

Can someone explain to me what the "interpolate in multi timeframe mode" function exactly does?

Greetz,

Forexblasters

You don't have it in histo version (it is not needed for it) :)

Anyway, best to show pictures - this is an example of multi time frame indicator on chart without interpolation :

And this is that same indicator with interpolation :

the smoothness of the second is achiever by applying linear interpolation between the last points of each time frame value. One might ask : doesn't it change the values? It does and it does not :). At the last bars belonging to higher time frame bar, both are exactly the same, and that causes the paradox : they both have exactly the same number of exactly correct values of the higher time frame at given bar : 1. So, apart from making the display nicer (and more logical), the accuracy is not suffering and we are having indicators that are not looking like some od invention, but we have a logical display of values development

For histogram version there is no need for interpolation, since the values are always 1 (or any other constant value) or none and the interpolation would result in exactly the same display

Hi Mladen,

Can you please provide me an ADX dashboard indicators which shows the ADX value of symbols(which I can insert manually with a name).

Regards,

Thanks alot in advance :)

Nishant P. 

Files:

nishhhan:

Hi Mladen,

Can you please provide me an ADX dashboard indicators which shows the ADX value of symbols(which I can insert manually with a name).

Regards,

Thanks alot in advance :)

Nishant P. 

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177237

mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177237

Thanks Mladen but I wanted a dashboard type where I can feed the symbols which I want and able to see the ADX values in multiple time frames.

Is it possible to get ?

nishhhan:

Thanks Mladen but I wanted a dashboard type where I can feed the symbols which I want and able to see the ADX values in multiple time frames.

Is it possible to get ?

I haven't seen one - will check more

mladen:

You don't have it in histo version (it is not needed for it) :)

Anyway, best to show pictures - this is an example of multi time frame indicator on chart without interpolation :

And this is that same indicator with interpolation :

the smoothness of the second is achiever by applying linear interpolation between the last points of each time frame value. One might ask : doesn't it change the values? It does and it does not :). At the last bars belonging to higher time frame bar, both are exactly the same, and that causes the paradox : they both have exactly the same number of exactly correct values of the higher time frame at given bar : 1. So, apart from making the display nicer (and more logical), the accuracy is not suffering and we are having indicators that are not looking like some od invention, but we have a logical display of values development

For histogram version there is no need for interpolation, since the values are always 1 (or any other constant value) or none and the interpolation would result in exactly the same display

Thanks for the proffi explanation... Will use interpolation then if doesn't change the values.

GReetz,

Forexblasters

Reason: