Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1084

forexwright:
Instead of plotting momentum itself, would like if there was a histogram that plots how the market responds to momentum – i.e., are subsequent prices higher or lower, and by how much.

forexwright

What you described is almost to the letter what any momentum indicator does

Hi mr Mladen...

help me to make its in MTF version...

thanks...

Files:

mntiwana:

better to request as mtf for this one that already with slope coloring by MLADEN.

regards

Laguerre - filter 2.mq4

and one of MLADENs mtf ver is here too.

alf_non_lag_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

ok..mntiwana...

thanks for helping me....

yoppy:
Hi mr Mladen...

thanks...

better to request as mtf for this one that already with slope coloring by MLADEN.

regards

Laguerre - filter 2.mq4

and one of MLADENs mtf ver is here too.

alf non lag mtf nmc 2.mq4

ALF (adaptive laguerre filter)

yoppy:
Hi mr Mladen...

thanks...

yoppy

Among others, Laguerre filter is a part of averages indicator and it has all the bells and whistles going along : multi time frame, alerts, double smoothed, adaptive, multiple display types ... So I recommend that you use that version

mladen:

yoppy

Among others, Laguerre filter is a part of averages indicator and it has all the bells and whistles going along : multi time frame, alerts, double smoothed, adaptive, multiple display types ... So I recommend that you use that version

Dearest MLADEN

you means Laguerre filter from the latest Averages ver where it have every thing included.

Another interesting indicator, chart. Seems to be called "4 bar reversal pattern and rectangle consolidation breakout pattern. Does anyone know of another name and/or have the mt4 or ex4 file of this?

Thanks in advance

Files:

Files:
xit_fibs.mq4  4 kb

lechienthang:
hello Mladen you can add me fibo and MTF community is not, thank you very much.

lechienthang

Seems that that indicator will repaint (needs to be tested in runtime)

mladen:

lechienthang

Seems that that indicator will repaint (needs to be tested in runtime)

thank you very much Mladen!

Reason: