Coding help - page 487

Hi, Mladen!

I often watch pictures with patterns. I asked to make the indicator that when pressing the button on a chart there would be a picture with a pattern. I took buttons as a basis with .mql5. The rest was collected from 2 indicators. The indicator works, but outputs very small pictures.

Increase the size of the output pictures and if it is possible a picture location choice - the center or the right bottom corner.

it would be desirable to see dirks of such size on graphics

Files:
eurusdm1fbd.png  44 kb
poruchik.zip  15 kb
leo.png  112 kb

poruchik:
Hi, Mladen!

I often watch pictures with patterns. I asked to make the indicator that when pressing the button on a chart there would be a picture with a pattern. I took buttons as a basis with .mql5. The rest was collected from 2 indicators. The indicator works, but outputs very small pictures.

Increase the size of the output pictures and if it is possible a picture location choice - the center or the right bottom corner.

it would be desirable to see dirks of such size on graphics

poruchik

Checking it.

hi Mladen,

I saw this free code probably developed by you:It is used as a template to generate crossover or cross down sound alerts between line(buffers) of 2 or more indicators....I hav tried to use it for cross over between moving average 13, SMA mode and the middle line of a bolinger band.t works! But, it keep on repeating the alerts and send both buy and selling alert at the same time and repeat this several times before stopping-so terible...kindly help kme adjust this. I hav attached the code here:

Mastercash:
hi Mladen, I saw this free code probably developed by you:It is used as a template to generate crossover or cross down sound alerts between line(buffers) of 2 or more indicators....I hav tried to use it for cross over between moving average 13, SMA mode and the middle line of a bolinger band.t works! But, it keep on repeating the alerts and send both buy and selling alert at the same time and repeat this several times before stopping-so terible...kindly help kme adjust this. I hav attached the code here:

Mastercash

That code was not created by me (nor did I alter it in any way)

Why don't you use some simple ma cross indicator with alerts that are working correctly instead (middle line of a Bollinger band is a SMA - you are looking for a cross of two SMAs then)

Is there a way to make this indicator work on an offline (renko) chart please?

TEAMTRADER

Dear mladen,

At 7th years ago this is One of the Best program. The great work of a Coder will be futile if the wasted

Please, I kindly ask for modernize and need a Push Notification to work well with MT4 new build.

Highly appreciate for your time...

Files:
watl.mq4  26 kb

Tsar:
Dear mladen,

At 7th years ago this is One of the Best program. The great work of a Coder will be futile if the wasted

Please, I kindly ask for modernize and need a Push Notification to work well with MT4 new build.

Highly appreciate for your time...

Tsar

That is a decompiled code, so in that I can not help

What I can help is this : watl.ex4 . It is a version that works with all new builds too (including the newest build 831) as well as with the old builds (pre 600 builds)

Files:
watl.gif  97 kb
watl.ex4  32 kb

mladen:
Tsar That is a decompiled code, so in that I can not help What I can help is this : watl.ex4 . It is a version that works with all new builds too (including the newest build 831) as well as with the old builds (pre 600 builds)

Hi mladen,

Thank's for fast the Answer...

My apologize, I really don't know that Indicator is de-Compiled. !WATL indie is the Same with WATL as Original. It's too late given a Signal

I've another One, better than WATL. Correction some Bug. I really need modernize and Upgrade for analyze the Market move.

Check it out, please... I hope this not de-Compiled.

Files:

Tsar:
Hi mladen,

Thank's for fast the Answer...

My apologize, I really don't know that Indicator is de-Compiled. !WATL indie is the Same with WATL as Original. It's too late given a Signal

I've another One, better than WATL. Correction some Bug. I really need modernize and Upgrade for analyze the Market move.

Check it out, please... I hope this not de-Compiled.

Tsar, it's a decompiled version too.

mrtools:
Tsar, it's a decompiled version too.

Hi mrtools,

Thank's for your Confirmation...

OMG !!! I can't say anymore again.

The Other like Currency Compass, GoodTrade, etc... as the Best [Old] MT4 Indicators will be an History later

Reason: