Moving Average - page 66

alert MA level indicator

hi anyone,

i am looking for moving average indicator exactly like the MA at mt4 but that give me alert or email, when the price hit the line >> the MA by itself, the upper level and bottom level when i put the value in the level but that alert can be switch turn off too.

i only can find the Bolinger bands alert.

the standar MA at mt4 can give the level, like 20-80 level on stochastic.

please any one help me.... i use over than 1 level at the MA so i hope there is MA alert level indicator that everytime it hit the level it will give alarm.... i use -140 -120,-100, -80, -60, -40, -20, 0=ma level default, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140...

hmm when i see the chart so confusing especially when the chart mix with other indicator, that why i need an alarm level that hit every level...

sometimes i go by 40, to make more easy to see and not make me headache....

sorry 4 my english, hope easy to understand what the MA alert Level, i am talking about.

thank you.

MA range alert

Hello

Is there any moving average which alerts when market price is within a predetermined range, we say 5 pips higher or lower than MA's current value?

I just wanted to do that by copying some part of codes from another indicator into the "custom moving average" indicator which is supplied with MT4 standard installation but finally I failed.

That indicator creates a simple horizontal line on chart and determines a 5 pips range over and below it for the audible alert to be triggered. When market price nears the line, it starts alerting repeatedly by every tick and continues as long as price remains within that range bound.

Now I just want to use the same function within a MA. I just want to put a we say 100 EMA on chart and specify a 5 pips range for alert. When market nears less than 5 pips away from MA (either higher or lower) I want the indicator to start playing a small beep sound file by every new tick until price exits the range bound.

I don't think this is difficult for a programmer. I don't know that much about MT4 coding.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks

Help needed with OBV

Can anyone please advise how I can add a Moving Average line to the OBV indicator ? { I know nothing about coding ! }

high time frame moving averages on lower TF

I was wondering if it was possible to have high TF moving averages on 1 minute chart?

thank you

Try some MTF indicators:

- #MTF_MovingAverage_v1.1 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page18

- AllAverages_v2.1 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page19

- AllAverages_v2.2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page23

AllAverages_v1-Labeled

Could someone add High & Low level choices, together with labels.

Appreciate it.

Thanks

hi,

i would like to ask, is there a MA crossover-alert indi which allow me to plot 2 same period MA but different on 'apply to: '

for example:

i plot a 10period SMA, apply to close; and i plot second 10period SMA, apply to open.

can anyone please help me..

thanks

acidevil:
hi,

i would like to ask, is there a MA crossover-alert indi which allow me to plot 2 same period MA but different on 'apply to: '

for example:

i plot a 10period SMA, apply to close; and i plot second 10period SMA, apply to open.

can anyone please help me..

thanks

there you go.

parameters explanation is in the code

SVGuss:
there you go. parameters explanation is in the code

thanks alot..

Best MA to use to maintain original dataset size

Hi,

What is the best MA program to use that doesn't remove the x number of bars for the period from the dataset? I would like to have a 365 day period, yet my data is only 730 bars long, half of my data is lost due to using the first 365 bars to calculate the MA. Is the JMA better for this since you only ever loose the first 30 bars from the data? Does NoLagMA do the same, or is there something better to use?

Thanks!

Reason: