Requests & Ideas - page 70

I am not sure I understand, so I made it a mtf when it applies linear interpolation

The reason I did it this way is the following : for interpolation we need a starting and ending point (at least those 2 are needed for linear interpolation, but some other interpolation methods need more than 2 points in order to work) So, obviously, it is a problem that consists of a couple of sub-problems which need to be solved :
- finding all the points that are necessary for interpolation (for which mtf is a natural candidate) - apply interpolation to the whole set of points (or to minimal sub-set of points that will keep the nature of the interpolation intact) Linear interpolation, as it needs only 2 points, is a perfect candidate for a quick interpolation (for example Akima spline needs a minimum 5 points, but I am not sure if I can calculate over only 5 points repeatedly and still have the original Akima spline result - that is what I am trying to solve now)
If you meant cubic spline interpolation (or Akima or Bezier) applied to mtf interpolation, as I mentioned, it is still a work in progress : so far, it seems that it will need to be made as dll (for sake of speed - calculating interpolation coefficients over an average time series might be very time costly if made in mql). So, for now, only a linear interpolation (in this one it is even made a separate function) is in a usable form

regards

Mladen

biddick:
Mladen, Can you smooth albRSI with interpolation(like your mtf interpolation) as a sample code.I would like to compare it with ma smoothing.Many thanks.
Files:

Hi Everyone,

Hi Mr Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add to this one a continuation signal with alert when a colored bar reappears after a lite retracement (bars with no color). Let's say a smaller or different color dot with sound.

Thank you.

Files:

Hi Mladen

Chande Momentum Oscillator

Chande Momentum Oscillator Definition

MT4 Version

Thanks

CrustallumKvs

Here you go

I think it exist somewhere else but this is what I have on my PC. It is done as defined by Tushar Chande

regards

Mladen

CrustallumKvs:
Hi Mladen

Chande Momentum Oscillator

Chande Momentum Oscillator Definition

MT4 Version

Thanks

mladen:
CrustallumKvs

Here you go

I think it exist somewhere else but this is what I have on my PC. It is done as defined by Tushar Chande

regards Mladen

thanks mladen

mladen:
CrustallumKvs

Here you go

regards Mladen

Nice job, mladen.

Thank you

mladen:
Here is the one that does that Some explanation of options :
regarding high lows :
HighLowPeriod- the period (number of bars) to seek for highs and lows

HighLowStartBar- the first bar to take into account when looking for highs and lows (by default it is set to 1, the first closed bar)

HighLowTimeFrame- time frame to check for highs and lows

general :
TrailAllSymbols- should it trail all the symbols or just the one from the current chart

TrailOnlyInProfit- set trailing stops only when order is already in profit or not

CloseWhenProfit- close orders when specific profit is reached (if 0, it will just manage trailing stops) It is a kind of a hidden take profit (profit specified is in currency, not pips)

magicNumber.from and magicNumber.to - to keep trailing stops only on orders belonging to specified range of magic numbers

showMessages- should it show messages of what is it doing to any of the orders

Mladen.

THANKS a TON man.

You Rock Bro

'Cause of Devs like you, Forex-Tsd still remains to be the awesomest

Flytox:
Hi Everyone,

Hi Mr Mladen and Mrtools,

is it possible to add to this one a continuation signal with alert when a colored bar reappears after a lite retracement (bars with no color). Let's say a smaller or different color dot with sound.

Thank you.

Hi Mr Mladen

any news for me?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Flytox

I could do it this way.

It shows continuation dot too, but it is the same size as the regular dot (igorad already used 8 buffers, so this is the only way I could do with using buffer) Also, when the "continuation dot" appears, you are going to get a "continuation" alert. The option that turns these additional features on is ShowContinuation. If you set it to true, it will do the things described, otherwise it will work exactly the same a the original

Here is an example of a chart with ShowContinuation set to true (as you can see each continuation is marked with a dot now too):
PS: alerts for "continuation" are set to current (opened bar)

regards

Mladen

Flytox:
Hi Mr Mladen any news for me?
Files:
Reason: