Elite indicators :) - page 1338

Smoothed repulse (this time it was made for metatrader 5 first and now this is the metatrader 4 version too)

Files:

mladen:

Smoothed repulse (this time it was made for metatrader 5 first and now this is the metatrader 4 version too)

Can this have alerts too?

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for smoothed mt4 repulse,working well.

can you possibly add some kind of filtering method for to remove some/few false/short signals and new averages methods too.

i doubts already i posted it but don't know where my post lost.

regards

mladen:

It is not nema based (I just used some old nema code as a base - I hate writing all from scratch :)). It is simply median of highest high and lowest low. You can see exactly what it does if you stack up a couple of those indicators with just slightly different periods - like this :

Anyway, here is a version that allows to use any of the 20 prices (two prices have t be set, code makes sure that higher is used for high and lower is used for low, so any combination is allowed)

Hi Mladen, another request please to have Simple Trend as a histo. I tried doing it myself and the resulting indicator crashed my terminal :(

Very many thanks in advance,

Yuhu 

yuhu:

Hi Mladen, another request please to have Simple Trend as a histo. I tried doing it myself and the resulting indicator crashed my terminal :(

Very many thanks in advance,

Yuhu 

Yuhu

Here is the histogram version

Hi Mladen,

First of all thank you for your great indicators, I really appreciate your work.

They help me and other for sure a lot.

Since some time I use "Simple Trend (extended).ex4" and I really like it.

It is very good in combination with some other indicators from the "elite indicators" section.

I saw you just make a histogram version for it. But I have another little request for the extended version.

Below a image of the example:

As you can see I add a arrow plus text to a new start of a trend. When for example a bullish trend ranges for a while and continue again in a bullish trend I called it a BC. It would be great if you could add this to the indicator as it will make it more clear, hope you think the same ;-).

Thanks in advance :)

some of BC are BS

GPShine:

Hi Mladen,

First of all thank you for your great indicators, I really appreciate your work.

They help me and other for sure a lot.

Since some time I use "Simple Trend (extended).ex4" and I really like it.

It is very good in combination with some other indicators from the "elite indicators" section.

I saw you just make a histogram version for it. But I have another little request for the extended version.

Below a image of the example:

As you can see I add a arrow plus text to a new start of a trend. When for example a bullish trend ranges for a while and continue again in a bullish trend I called it a BC. It would be great if you could add this to the indicator as it will make it more clear, hope you think the same ;-).

Thanks in advance :)

Thats a quite good idea :-)

mladen:

Yuhu

Here is the histogram version

Hello Mladen, apologies for the late thank you :) 

Many thanks as always!

Yuhu 

mrtools:

This is Mladen's latest version of Demarker,(in the picture the bottom indicator) with options using the latest versions of averages I have, with the double smooth option as well.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for adding averages and extra,do you have less averages than total available these days ?

regards

Reason: