Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1373

Alekseu Fedotov:

Helpful article

You can also see the article and MakarFX,

there is an answer to his question.

I haven't found what I need. I'm sorry, but I don't need the theory, your conjectures in relation to my idea are significantly different and it turns out to be an embarrassment. At least, you should highlight a line that you mean, or already write a ready-made piece of code. You know what I mean anyway and you make me nervous and offended. If I am asked - I write as for a child and what is asked without showing off.

Порт-моне тв:

If I am asked, I write as for the child and what is asked without showing off.

Have you written much? I want to read it.

Порт-моне тв:
I have not found what I need. Sorry, but I do not need the theory, your guessing in relation to my idea they are significantly different and get confusion. At least pick out a line that you mean, or write a ready-made piece of code. You know what I mean anyway and you make me nervous and offended. If I am asked - I write as for a child and what is asked without showing off.

The topic is called "help on algorithms and codes". It is not intended for advertising - as, in fact, this whole resource is - your advertising posts have been deleted.

What were you trying to write yourself? Show me - they will help you, advise you, direct you in the right direction...

Hello. I have written an EA which gives an alert under certain conditions and I would like to add an arrow to it as well. The event happens when the previous bar has closed and I just need to put the corresponding arrow on the previous bar. Advisor puts the arrow where it should, but when I change timeframe arrow disappears and it is not there even if I go back to the previous timeframe, where it was. Please, advise what is the reason and how to fix it? What processes take place in the EA when I change the timeframe? Thank you very much.

Progaus:
Hello. I have written an EA which gives an alert under certain conditions and I would like to add an arrow event as well. The event happens when the previous bar has closed and I just need to put the corresponding arrow on the previous bar. Advisor puts the arrow where it should, but when I change timeframe arrow disappears and it is not there even if I go back to the previous timeframe, where it was. Please, advise what is the reason and how to fix it? What processes take place in the EA when I change the timeframe? Thank you very much.

removes arrows

Andrey Sokolov:
Hello. Can you tell me if the Roll Over thing is still on? I can 't remember the last time it happened.
This is whenthe broker closedthe open positionsand reopened them.

Andrey Sokolov:
This is whenthe broker has closedopen positionsand reopened them.

Only when working with a bank.

MakarFX:

Only when working with a bank.

Can you be more specific?

Andrey Sokolov:

Can you be more specific?

I trade at Alliance Bank

"

why do my trades close every day and reopen the next day?
  • The bank concludes all transactions with counterparties without leverage, and is obliged to deliver the currency in full on the value date. If the trader does not close the position on the same day, the Bank makes an additional swap deal at the end of the day. For example, there is a transaction for the purchase of 100 000 EURO per USD with the value date 14.08.2019, when the actual settlements must take place, and the trader has not closed the transaction on the day; in order to postpone the value date (settlements in full), at the end of the day the Bank closes this transaction at the current rate with value date 14.08.2019, and closes a similar transaction with new value date 15.08.2019 taking into account swap points present at the international exchange on that day. A "swap" transaction is a purchase followed by a sale or vice versa, which is designed to postpone the settlement date by one day. The value of this transaction is called "swap points" and is shown in the relevant table on our website.

"

MakarFX:

I trade at Alliance Bank

"

why do my trades close every day and reopen the next day?
  • The Bank enters into all transactions with counterparties without leverage and is obliged to deliver the currency in full on the value date. If the trader does not close the position on the same day, the Bank makes an additional swap deal at the end of the day. For example, there is a transaction for the purchase of 100 000 EURO per USD with the value date 14.08.2019, when the actual settlements must take place, and the trader has not closed the transaction on the day; in order to postpone the value date (settlements in full), at the end of the day the Bank closes this transaction at the current rate with value date 14.08.2019, and closes a similar transaction with new value date 15.08.2019 taking into account swap points present at the international exchange on that day. A "swap" transaction is a purchase followed by a sale or vice versa, which is designed to postpone the settlement date by one day. The value of this transaction is called "swap points" and is shown in the relevant table on our website.

"

is this a forex broker or what in general?

Reason: