Here it is the indicator i refere to rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
bobdita:
Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools

Here it is the indicator i refere to rsi_-_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you

As far as I see, your post #12872 is using ma of stochastic (the stochastic signal line) as filter

Is that correct?

bobbie
bobbie  

No Mladen..just use MA filter..if RSi cross down level and price below MA,it will give us sell alert

bobbie
bobbie  

Dear Mladen maybe i don't explain very well..i hope this picture will help..as we can see because we are in bearish trend as i define below 200ema..we only hear alert when rsi cross down level say 40 level at red vertical line..RSI will not give us buy alert at aqua vertical line

Files:
hasintha2012
hasintha2012  

hello

dear traders.. do u have a robot to close pending orders after pass some mint or hrs ....?

example: let says i place buy pending order 10am and i need to exit it 11am if it not triggered to the markets..

pls share that kind robot if u have ... waiting ur help...

thanks ..

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:

ValeoFX

Try it out now : #CCI_ALERT-5_Silent.mq4

Mladen,

I had a good laugh at myself when I realised during the compiling of the upgraded indicator, that all you did was to take off the lines in front of the last coding. Had I been a coder, I would have been able to identify that myself.

Thank you again and accept my apologies for adding unnecessarily to your workload.

Best wishes,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
usfantasy:
hello

dear traders.. do u have a robot to close pending orders after pass some mint or hrs ....?

example: let says i place buy pending order 10am and i need to exit it 11am if it not triggered to the markets..

pls share that kind robot if u have ... waiting ur help...

thanks ..

Did you try using expiration time on pending orders?

hasintha2012
hasintha2012  
mladen:
Did you try using expiration time on pending orders?

thank u brother for ur reply.. honestly this is not manual trading ... i want to create some robot system, so im creating it these days ...currently i get near 20-50 orders per day ... so i can not added ur idea manually to it.. because i need to do it fully automate... if u able to create some robot for that it will be really help to me mate.... or else if u can modify this robot and added that option it will really awesome mate..

one of my mate was gave try to created it but some times robot working and deleting pending orders and some times not working properly ... ... all options are working fine instead of that timing option . pls pay ur attention this robot and try to help me thanks ...

Files:
ayan2030
ayan2030  

Dear mladen/mrtoolscan you please add arrows to this indicator. Up line BUY and down line SELL.

Files:
vostro.mq4 4 kb