Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1290

anuraghsr:
mladaen sir whatever i have i upload here

and one version of trend arrows repaints too ,be care,but i dont know which one ,there are several versions around here

this is non repaint sir i checked

its the time to do something very good indicator

anuraghsr:
mladaen sir whatever i have i upload here

Sorry, but without the original source, I doubt that someone will change that code

mladen. Here's the version of the code modified by me. Many Thanks for your help. It's lhe last version where I have my alerts in the while loop of the main start() function.

Marvellous work mrtools. I like those tweaks with the drop down menue. As for now it works great giving me reversal signals in ranging markets. For information only i added my settings in the bottom snap shot. Maybe its useful for someone out there. Thank you for the excellent work, mrtools - i am very grateful.

Files:
keltnerosci.png  24 kb

myrx:
Marvellous work mrtools. I like those tweaks with the drop down menue. As for now it works great giving me reversal signals in ranging markets. For information only i added my settings in the bottom snap shot. Maybe its useful for someone out there. Thank you for the excellent work, mrtools - i am very grateful.

Heloo !

Can you tell me how you use it? thanks

markten:
mladen. Here's the version of the code modified by me. Many Thanks for your help. It's lhe last version where I have my alerts in the while loop of the main start() function.

markten

Try it out now : reversal_indicator_v2_2.mq4

mladen:

markten

Try it out now : reversal_indicator_v2_2.mq4

Thanks alot! Works like a charm!

Hi Mrtools!

Sorry for my English

Could you slightly modify for me that indicator, add an alert to the changing colors too, and could you add an arrow to change the color and the vertical line when entering the zone of oversold overbought.

Thank you in advance!!!

Reason: