Elite indicators :) - page 1237

Hello friend, "adaptive StepMA ema 2_3 RSI" indicator works perfectly me at any time, (1,5,15,30, etc), but when you step Renko charts, not shown, what is the problem? . Thank you

Hello friend, "adaptive StepMA ema 2_3 RSI" indicator works perfectly me at any time, (1,5,15,30, etc), but when you step Renko charts, not shown, what is the problem? . Thank you

I believe that it does not matter who creates something or not

Anything created starts to live only when people start to use it - each and every example of usage of something is a sign of a life of an idea :)

Hi mladen

I need zigzag-Macd-Mtf.mq4 Indicator .

help me

Thanks

Dear Mladen,

I am trying to use this indicator and it popup and alert saying that I am trying to use a renamed indicator ??????????

Thank you. 

Files:

Hi mladen & mrtools,

I am very grateful to you that I am successfully trading based on few indicators from your blog. But I fear that my strategy based on the indicators would be copied by my staff. So, could you give the Payment details for availing the MQL4 files for the indicators. This will be of great help for me.

Thanks in advance 

Regards, 

Murali 

isidrobox:

Dear Mladen,

I am trying to use this indicator and it popup and alert saying that I am trying to use a renamed indicator ??????????

Thank you. 

You have to use this :
Files:

mladen:

I believe that it does not matter who creates something or not

Anything created starts to live only when people start to use it - each and every example of usage of something is a sign of a life of an idea :)

Mr.mladen pls check is this Repainting ,Recalculating ,or Fractls & give the latest version of this indi thankyou

mladen:

Logical continuation ...

Averages that allows you to have a filter on average or a filter on a price. The example is using a filter 3 on price using exponential ma (EMA)

Hi MLaden would you be so kind to create an histo version of averages 8.1 because I'm using it MTF...

I'm glad I can post again ): Cheers! Forexblasters. 

Reason: