Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 18

Before continuing in that direction, some corrections (hope you do not mind )

Heiken Ashi Ma T3 has some errors in it :
When using the "classical" calculation MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW are used instead of PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW (which then uses values that are not ment to be used)

When calculating T3 values, values for internal T3 calculation (e1,e2,e3,e4,e5,e6) are not reset but instead the values from previous price calculation are used and that way the calculated value are NOT T3 (frankly, I do not know how would I call the calculated values)

Minor problem is for steps applied on 5 digit brokers (you need to multiply it by 10 to get same step values as for 4 digit broker) So, with default values of the indicator, it calculated steps for 1 pip and not 10 pips on 5 digit brokers

Attached is the one that corrects those issues (no arrows and no alerts in this one, but rather the indicator itself) Compared are the "old" one (on the first picture, with arrows, step set to 10) and the "new" one (with step set to 1 since it was compared on 5 digit broker)

regards

mladen

lordsfxt:
Thanks a ton dude for your effort, i really appreciate it. Ive put that ea on forward test on another terminal, will let you know the end results at the end of the week. I have modified nothing from your EA version except settings like the lot size, trade time & the stoploss.

-----------------------------------------

I have another idea, i think this could be even more profitable than the heiken ashi smoothed indicator.

How about editing the code for prime fx 2 heiken ashi EA & removing the heiken ashi smoothed from it and applying the heiken ashi t3 ma.

Ive attached the indicator and the EA, mq4's . i do not know jacks-hit about mql coding. Please check it out, i think just changing the heiken smoothed indicator to heiken t3 ma one in the EA would get much better automated results results.

The settings i am trying out are for the EA. Looks pretty good for scoring hit n run trades on multiple pairs for 10-20 pip targets on each signal.

lordsfxt:
heres one i found at the other forum made for renko bars, im using it too. works well with box and alarm.

does this replace renko script or one puts it in indicators folder?

man, this renko charts are not trustworty... they stop updating real time...

camisa:
does this replace renko script or one puts it in indicators folder? man, this renko charts are not trustworty... they stop updating real time...

Dude, i do not know about the indicator or Ea version. but the script version we're using it updates the offline chart tick by tick, it depend on your broker server if they update ticks real-time or if its lagging.

mladen:
Before continuing in that direction, some corrections (hope you do not mind ) Heiken Ashi Ma T3 has some errors in it :
When using the "classical" calculation MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW are used instead of PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW (which then uses values that are not ment to be used)

When calculating T3 values, values for internal T3 calculation (e1,e2,e3,e4,e5,e6) are not reset but instead the values from previous price calculation are used and that way the calculated value are NOT T3 (frankly, I do not know how would I call the calculated values)

Minor problem is for steps applied on 5 digit brokers (you need to multiply it by 10 to get same step values as for 4 digit broker) So, with default values of the indicator, it calculated steps for 1 pip and not 10 pips on 5 digit brokers

Attached is the one that corrects those issues (no arrows and no alerts in this one, but rather the indicator itself) Compared are the "old" one (on the first picture, with arrows, step set to 10) and the "new" one (with step set to 1 since it was compared on 5 digit broker)

regards

mladen

Thanks for the fix and i do not think it will be hard to copy/paste the arrows and alarms code from the original and merge into your fixed version.

I hope you know that we are talking of using these indicators on the renko chart not the timeframe chart, the renko chart already filter normal timeframe chart by cutting the noise and showing the chart in pip based movement.... so any indicator we install on renko... the periods we set will be equal to the average of the pip boxes on the screen.

like 10period of 5pip box like a 50pip average movement and like that.

Great job, mladen

Thanks mladen, another great indicator from you, as usual.

Regards.

Something like this (crb in this case) ?

We could talk for hours and hours about Renko or any similar one (one "philosophical question" pops in mind right away : when should any of those charts start, for example, because you are going to have some rather interesting differences when the accumulation of changes starts even with only one minute difference) but that was not the reason for posting that indicator

Anyway, that indicator is as any that can be applied to renko as well. The reason for posting was to avoid wrong code in an indicator, the rest is up to you guys

regards

mladen

lordsfxt:
Thanks for the fix and i do not think it will be hard to copy/paste the arrows and alarms code from the original and merge into your fixed version.

I hope you know that we are talking of using these indicators on the renko chart not the timeframe chart, the renko chart already filter normal timeframe chart by cutting the noise and showing the chart in pip based movement.... so any indicator we install on renko... the periods we set will be equal to the average of the pip boxes on the screen.

like 10period of 5pip box like a 50pip average movement and like that.
Files:
hma_t3_-_cb.gif  17 kb

mladen:
Something like this (crb in this case) ?

We could talk for hours and hours about Renko or any similar one (one "philosophical question" pops in mind right away : when should any of those charts start, for example, because you are going to have some rather interesting differences when the accumulation of changes starts even with only one minute difference) but that was not the reason for posting that indicator

Anyway, that indicator is as any that can be applied to renko as well. The reason for posting was to avoid wrong code in an indicator, the rest is up to you guys

regards

mladen

Thanks Mladen as usual nice job ,lordfxt will replace regular HAMA with this version, will be sometime early tomorrow morning before have time to do this, on my way to work now!

Regards

tools

mrtools:
Thanks Mladen as usual nice job ,lordfxt will replace regular HAMA with this version, will be sometime early tomorrow morning before have time to do this, on my way to work now!

Regards

tools

Is anyone able to trade the 1st or 2nd EA on a 5 digit broker? If so, which one? B/c I'm having the worst luck with it trading on IBFX demo (5 digits).

Also, which 4 digit brokers are you guys using this EA on? TIA!

Renko chart 1pip

is possible (or exist) Renko chart 1pip for bar?

thanks!

bnbb2004:
Is anyone able to trade the 1st or 2nd EA on a 5 digit broker? If so, which one? B/c I'm having the worst luck with it trading on IBFX demo (5 digits). Also, which 4 digit brokers are you guys using this EA on? TIA!

Changed to Mladens T3 HAMA in the Ea and also added the alerts to the indicator the Ea calls the original indicator from Mladen. The Ea should work on either 4 or 5 digit broker but doubt if it will work on Ecn type broker.

Reason: