Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1282

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mrtools:

Desatar, added the rvi direction change color.

rvi_nrp.mq4

Thank you. You guys are great.

D.

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mrtools:

Desatar, added the rvi direction change color.

rvi_nrp.mq4

Hey,

would it be possible to do the color change with the signal line and not with the RVI line?

Thx.

D.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Hey,

would it be possible to do the color change with the signal line and not with the RVI line?

Thx.

D.

Desatar

Would you mind explaining a bit more what do you mean?

tropicalrecon
tropicalrecon  
mladen:

Desatar

Whats up Mladen, I have two ideas/requests, maybe you can help me out.

In the following indicator, heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2.mq4 There as an option for alerts and arrows, can you make it so that when the moving average is fully expanded, or colored to the top or botthom of the bar, it also produces an alert/arrow? I am trading this on renko and have only lost one trade in the last three weeks. You can see from the photo what I mean.

Also, in the link attached, I have found a new chart type. But the indicator does not work, if you want to look at it. If you do that would be greatly appreciated.

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

Desatar

Hello,

below in the picture you see the rvi line that is changing when direction changes and the line that I mean is the red line. that is the signal line. At least I believe so.

Thx.

D.

Files:
rvi.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Desatar:

Hello,

below in the picture you see the rvi line that is changing when direction changes and the line that I mean is the red line. that is the signal line. At least I believe so.

Thx.

D.

Desatar

Here is a version that allows you to have 3 color combinations : color on slope, color on signal line cross and color on the slope of the signal line : rvi_nrp_1_1.mq4

Files:
rvi.png 130 kb
myname
myname  
mladen:

Desatar

Here is a version that allows you to have 3 color combinations : color on slope, color on signal line cross and color on the slope of the signal line : rvi_nrp_1_1.mq4

Can that same thing be done with macd too?

Mrtools or Mladen please help me.I am searching for a good volume indicator as I just came to know that always volume leads price and also might determine its direction.So can you post me a good volume indicator that i would use in my trading system.PLEASE

Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
mladen:

Desatar

Hey,

like always, you guys are awesome.

Thank you very much.

D.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ANITHA**:
Mrtools or Mladen please help me.I am searching for a good volume indicator as I just came to know that always volume leads price and also might determine its direction.So can you post me a good volume indicator that i would use in my trading system.PLEASE

Anitha, maybe try this one.

bettervolumeticks_alertstext.mq4