Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1282

mladen:

Desatar

Would you mind explaining a bit more what do you mean?

Hello,

below in the picture you see the rvi line that is changing when direction changes and the line that I mean is the red line. that is the signal line. At least I believe so.

Thx.

D.

Files:
rvi.mq4  4 kb

Desatar:

Hello,

below in the picture you see the rvi line that is changing when direction changes and the line that I mean is the red line. that is the signal line. At least I believe so.

Thx.

D.

Desatar

Here is a version that allows you to have 3 color combinations : color on slope, color on signal line cross and color on the slope of the signal line : rvi_nrp_1_1.mq4

Files:
rvi.png  130 kb

mladen:

Desatar

Here is a version that allows you to have 3 color combinations : color on slope, color on signal line cross and color on the slope of the signal line : rvi_nrp_1_1.mq4

Can that same thing be done with macd too?

Mrtools or Mladen please help me.I am searching for a good volume indicator as I just came to know that always volume leads price and also might determine its direction.So can you post me a good volume indicator that i would use in my trading system.PLEASE

mladen:

Desatar

Hey,

like always, you guys are awesome.

Thank you very much.

D.

ANITHA**:
Mrtools or Mladen please help me.I am searching for a good volume indicator as I just came to know that always volume leads price and also might determine its direction.So can you post me a good volume indicator that i would use in my trading system.PLEASE

Anitha, maybe try this one.

bettervolumeticks_alertstext.mq4

ANITHA**:
How does it work Mr tools AND WHEN DOES THESE COLOURS FOR ???Can I have something like a volume meter Mr tools

Anitha think this pdf will explain it way better than me.

better_volume_indicator2021.pdf

Can you post something like a volume meter, thank you for quick reply and help

How does it work Mr tools AND WHEN DOES THESE COLOURS CHANGE ???Can I want something like a volume meter

hi mrtols and mladen

is the attached indicators repainted ?

thanks for your help!

Files:
fatls.mq4  5 kb
satls.mq4  6 kb
Reason: