Modification in EA

Dear ALl My friends.

I attach one Forex 1min scalping robot . I used this robot in live account its work well and get profit . But i observe each trade when this robot place buy order that place position is high and then going market down side same as sell order when this robot place order that place position is low and then going market up. I think we need to modified this robot for well stable placing order and get continues profit. Any one can add addition features of trend line order like this robot also analyse trend with other indicator and candle pattern then place order. If any one can modified this robot then please send me file.

Files:

If someone helps you on the thread (for free) so it will be fine.
If not so you may want to go to the Freelance with your private requests (for money).

1. UBrokad: . I think we need to modified this

There are no we here, only you. You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. And a very vague one at that. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.

2. UBrokad: i observe each trade when this robot place buy order that place position is high
    To be expected as it is using a bunch of lagging indicators.

UBrokad:

I think we need to modified this robot for well stable placing order and get continues profit.

There is no such thing called stable placing. Any scalper runs a low TP against a fast moving price. You get a fast exit, but at the cost of catching a huge drawdown once a while because of the lot size. And that mostly eats up all of the previous gains.

Reason: