Requests & Ideas - page 384

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, any chance for this one ? Thanks for your help!

Solariz

Touches almost never happen (cases when the price of the line is exactly the same as the high or the low are very, very rare). It is almost always about crosses. Would the crosses be OK?

mladen:
Solariz Touches almost never happen (cases when the price of the line is exactly the same as the high or the low are very, very rare). It is almost always about crosses. Would the crosses be OK?

Yes, of course. Thanks Mladen! The option of an alert on current or close candle should be fine.

Please all types of alerts, like email etc.

Solariz:
Yes, of course. Thanks Mladen! The option of an alert on current or close candle should be fine. Please all types of alerts, like email etc.

OK

But will take some time (since each and every line must be treated separately - there can be unlimited number of alerts - depending n the number of lines - and each line has to its own state of the current alert - just imagine a case when we have a big move in a price and one line after the other gets crossed)

Will post it as soon as it it finished

mladen:
OK

But will take some time (since each and every line must be treated separately - there can be unlimited number of alerts - depending n the number of lines - and each line has to its own state of the current alert - just imagine a case when we have a big move in a price and one line after the other gets crossed)

Will post it as soon as it it finished

Mladen, sorry I didn't think about that. In my case the lines distances are quite big. So after one line is reached it takes at least 3 candles to reach the next one. But yes, you are correct. Alerts should also work correctly with any chosen line distance. Thanks for your help Mladen. Lucky to have you.

Solariz:
Mladen, sorry I didn't think about that. In my case the lines distances are quite big. So after one line is reached it takes at least 3 candles to reach the next one. But yes, you are correct. Alerts should also work correctly with any chosen line distance. Thanks for your help Mladen. Lucky to have you.

Solariz

Try this one out : lines_3.mq4

It should work with any number of lines and any distance between the lines. It checks if the close price crosses the line(s)

Files:
lines_3.mq4  5 kb

mladen:
Solariz

Try this one out : lines_3.mq4

It should work with any number of lines and any distance between the lines. It checks if the close price crosses the line(s)

Thanks a lot Mladen! Made a quick test and everything seems to work fine.

One question, you said, "...it checks if the close price crosses the line(s)..." That doesn't affect the proper functioning of the alert when set to current, does it ?

Solariz:
Thanks a lot Mladen! Made a quick test and everything seems to work fine. One question, you said, "...it checks if the close price crosses the line(s)..." That doesn't affect the proper functioning of the alert when set to current, does it ?

You still have the option to check on current (still opened bar) and om the closed bar (as usual) so it does not affect it

mladen:
You still have the option to check on current (still opened bar) and om the closed bar (as usual) so it does not affect it

OK. Perfect. Thank you!

Dear Mladen

would please clarify how to use or guide me to the original of the explanation of this indicator

rmo+signals color_alerts2 mtf.mq4

It seems good indicator for defining the entry point, we have the oscillation with bounded gray and two lines green and gold, I hope to little explain how to identify the emery point

thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

would please clarify how to use or guide me to the original of the explanation of this indicator

rmo+signals color_alerts2 mtf.mq4

It seems good indicator for defining the entry point, we have the oscillation with bounded gray and two lines green and gold, I hope to little explain how to identify the emery point

thanks

Some more information on the way how Rahul Mohindar oscillator could be used can be found in this video :

You can also find additional information here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: