Nonlag Ma and HMA Cross Ea - page 2

mrtools:
This is another example how the EA is working this is a buy signal the nlma and hma have crossed between fib support 1 and fib support 3. Now up around 10 pips.Am using default settings on m15 time frame only thing different is allowing more space for the pairs to move,especially yen pairs. so changed the trailing to 40 pips.

This is a sell example where the trailing stop was too close(had it at 35 pips) think maybe not even using it would have been good in this case, so will see.Hind sight always 20/20

mrtools:
This is a sell example where the trailing stop was too close(had it at 35 pips) think maybe not even using it would have been good in this case, so will see.Hind sight always 20/20

First trade on USDJPY 15 min with SL 20.

See what happens from now on!

Files:
usdjpym15_1.png  29 kb

Hi mrttools,

I added your EA to my MT4 platform last night but the fib lines didn't appear. I decided to add a pivot indicator called "FXPivots" and noticed that a number of the signals bounced off pivot points and moved to the next pivot area at least. The ones that didn't bounce off a pivot point often didn't move very far. I'm going to trade signals that have bounced on my demo account, see if it can be turned into a strategy. I've marked the attached image with a few of the bounce points. This is on the NU M15 from last week.

Cheers

Moonie

Files:
fxpivots.png  24 kb

Moonie:
Hi mrttools,

I added your EA to my MT4 platform last night but the fib lines didn't appear. I decided to add a pivot indicator called "FXPivots" and noticed that a number of the signals bounced off pivot points and moved to the next pivot area at least. The ones that didn't bounce off a pivot point often didn't move very far. I'm going to trade signals that have bounced on my demo account, see if it can be turned into a strategy. I've marked the attached image with a few of the bounce points. This is on the NU M15 from last week.

Cheers

Moonie

Hi Moonie,

Are you getting any EA errors showing in the terminal journal tab or expert tab.

mrtools:
Hi Moonie, Are you getting any EA errors showing in the terminal journal tab or expert tab.

Hi mrtools,

I checked today and got an error message saying 'insufficient space for EA'. I had 177 indicators in the folder which I have now removed and backed up to my hdd. I have now re-installed the EA and everything seems to be working now.

Look forward to seeing the results. Many thanks for your efforts making this mrtools.

Moonie.

nlma_hma cross Ea and Nlma Hma cross (needed in indicators folder for Ea to work) updated to work on new mt4 builds.

Reason: