Bulletproof - page 13

halvardu...there is too many indicators showing almost same thing...it's distracting...just one indicator with MTF is more than enough for trading I would think...

Thanks for the advice Pava

leledc:
Hi guys:added ema cross visual alert to filter some bad signal...

Do I understand correctly, red line repaints itself less than yellow?

If so, i will propose to the source like this.

The first (red line) indicator is Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.

The second (green line) indicator is AsimmetricStochNR

KperiodShort=5

KperiodLong=12

Slowing=3

Maybe put these two together.

Excuse my English.

edit: stoch settings is not optimized.

edit2:

This is better

KperiodShort=22

KperiodLong=18

Slowing=11

Files:
1.gif  32 kb

viplala:
Do I understand correctly, red line repaints itself less than yellow?

If so, i will propose to the source like this.

The first (red line) indicator is Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.

The second (green line) indicator is AsimmetricStochNR

KperiodShort=5

KperiodLong=12

Slowing=3

Maybe put these two together.

Excuse my English.

edit: stoch settings is not optimized.

The point is that a moving average "smooth" the repaint( ),but if the basic indi repaints(recalculates itself) the moving average of it repaints too!!!...This indi is based on Snake(a variation of Centered Moving Average)and Spearman Rank Correlation:Snake recalculate itself(repaint is a coding's error recalculating no,but the effect is the same)

leledc:
The point is that a moving average "smooth" the repaint( ),but if the basic indi repaints(recalculates itself) the moving average of it repaints too!!!...This indi is based on Snake(a variation of Centered Moving Average)and Spearman Rank Correlation:Snake recalculate itself(repaint is a coding's error recalculating no,but the effect is the same)

Ok, In this case, the percentage (ratio, Google translate )falls, if one of them not repaint?

edit: Look in tester.

viplala:
Ok, In this case, the percentage (ratio, Google translate )falls, if one of them not repaint? edit: Look in tester.

If one of them not repaint and you want to trade the cross is the same thing...

leledc:
If one of them not repaint and you want to trade the cross is the same thing...

Ok, 2 repainting indi is hope, 50-50 is life, maybe 2/50-50 is something?

viplala:
Ok, 2 repainting indi is hope, 50-50 is life, maybe 2/50-50 is something?

Trading with repainting indi isn't a problem if you know how to trade...In my mind indicator are a little help to trader who knows what he does!Some people want to trade only watching a signal appearing on a chart:if a trader knows how to trade he'll find a big help from repainting indicator too!Hope i was clear!Bye

Excellent.......

Files:
7.jpg  224 kb

RSI could be the TRUTH signal -- esp if it is different from our intended direction

I cannot get the last version running -- Leledc-SsrcForceFinal.mq4 (8.2 KB, 28 views)

but I am happy with the non-refresh version -- as I use it for READY signal anyway -- so I am cool with switching time frame to activate it

====

I am doing something to those CYCLE indicator == 30min TF charts

usually, it got +ve (above zero) and -ve (below zero ) value

and cycle indicator in the SUB-window

--

so in the main window, I put a SMALL SQUARE in the price range that it turn from -ve to +ve

or +ve to -ve

hope that I could get 20 to 30 pips by drawing these -- SQUARE on the main chart

-------------

I think -- Leledc-SsrcForce_Mtf.mq4 (3.2 KB, 52 views)

could be repaint -- as it tell the next up and fall -- too early >> so it probably repaint or step back to tell that UN-FORSEEABLE story -- but we could still use it if we got some better channels -- and risk -20 to -30 pips

Reason: