Please fix this indicator or EA - page 100

oyebimpe:
Please, mladen or mrtools, i have one indicator which doesn't update on chart ontill i refresh or reattached it to the chart, Please, kindly tell me what to do to make it update on chart normally. Thanks

oyebimpe

That is a classical error in the code. You should either correct the code, or use the Symphonie Autorefresh indicator(two versions posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page367 ) and it should do the refreshing job instead of you automatically

Please Mladen and mrtools

Thanks you your help.

Please, is there any mq4 version of this indicator? i need a version that works likewise. If there is no mq4 version of it, can you please, make it. Indicators - Fractals Modified - MQL5 Code Base

Files:

oyebimpe:
Please Mladen and mrtools

Thanks you your help.

Please, is there any mq4 version of this indicator? i need a version that works likewise. If there is no mq4 version of it, can you please, make it. Indicators - Fractals Modified - MQL5 Code Base

Please help ,

in the above indicator, you can see the indicator with parameter values:

• leftbars=10;
  • rightbars=10;
  • shift=0.

The parameter leftbars/rightbars indicates the necessary number of bars to the left/right to have either a bottom or a top. Instead, the last parameter, shift, can be choosed to be 0 to have a good visualization of the top/bottom levels.

Please help me make this attached fractal SR be like that one attached above. and i want it to show only single timeframe instead of three it's showing now.

Please, help.

Thanks

in the above indicator, you can see the indicator with parameter values:

• leftbars=10;
  • rightbars=10;
  • shift=0.

The parameter leftbars/rightbars indicates the necessary number of bars to the left/right to have either a bottom or a top. Instead, the last parameter, shift, can be choosed to be 0 to have a good visualization of the top/bottom levels.

Please help me make this attached fractal SR be like that one attached above. and i want it to show only single timeframe instead of three it's showing now.

Please, help me do it.

Thanks

Please, how can i Specify indicator version and its description in the source code?

I was trying to specify it but during compalling the indicator, it says something like "indicator shot name declearation without type"

Please, help.

Thanks

oyebimpe:
Please, how can i Specify indicator version and its description in the source code?

I was trying to specify it but during compalling the indicator, it says something like "indicator shot name declearation without type"

Please, help.

Thanks

oyebimpe

How exactly are you trying to do that?

mladen:
oyebimpe How exactly are you trying to do that?

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label |

IndicatorShortName("#MTF_SuperSR_v1");

oyebimpe:

//| name for DataWindow and indicator subwindow label |

oyebimpe

IndicatorShortName() is a function and can not be used outside the body of some other function or routine. Place it within the init() function (something like this :

int init()

{

return(0);

}

and it will be OK

mladen:
oyebimpe

IndicatorShortName() is a function and can not be used outside the body of some other function or routine. Place it within the init() function (something like this :

int init()

{

return(0);

}

and it will be OK

Thanks, No More error.

But i want to ask if this is different from :specify it by setting #property version in source code

I ask this becaouse i want to upload it to a websit and the website keep telling me to That

"Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code"

and i have done it as you said above and i didn't get error when i am compilling it.

Is there any idea of what i should do? I would have upload the indicator but i respect privacy.

oyebimpe:
Thanks, No More error.

But i want to ask if this is different from :specify it by setting #property version in source code

I ask this becaouse i want to upload it to a websit and the website keep telling me to That

"Version name is not specified. Please specify it by setting #property version in source code"

and i have done it as you said above and i didn't get error when i am compilling it.

Is there any idea of what i should do? I would have upload the indicator but i respect privacy.

oyebimpe

There is no "#property version" in current metatrader 4

It will exist in the new metatrader 4 and it exists in metatrader 5, so if you are trying to use it in current metatrader 4 you will always get an error

Reason: