Moving Average - page 79

je vais telecharger c'est indicateur Merci de no donner plus si vous avez

mrtools:
Hi Angrysky, This version of Madro Golden shouldn't repaint

...and when non-repainting, it seems to filter majority of good signals, living most of the bad ones...truly Golden filter (my Marlboro filter works better)...no offense:)

Pava:
...and when non-repainting, it seems to filter majority of good signals, living most of the bad ones...truly Golden filter (my Marlboro filter works better)...no offense:)

No offense taken, but earlier when you said it repaints like a "mother buster" the only repainting i could find was the top big arrows, which was using a ma cross trying to predict the future, which alway causes repainting, after a closed bar, so only major change is that, and as you can see using same settings for both, there is no difference except the repainting after the closed bar issue and considering the indicator is taking into account 7 different indicator settings think it does pretty good.

mrtools:
No offense taken, but earlier when you said it repaints like a "mother buster" the only repainting i could find was the top big arrows, which was using a ma cross trying to predict the future, which alway causes repainting, after a closed bar, so only major change is that, and as you can see using same settings for both, there is no difference except the repainting after the closed bar issue and considering the indicator is taking into account 7 different indicator settings think it does pretty good.

I remember...long time ago...When I started researching different indicators...the terror!!!...It was Madro Golden Filter:)...After opening a position (demo account), according to the signal...all of a sudden...the signal disappeared...then appeared in a different place...then I checked this indicator in a strategy tester...the signals were jumping all over the place...this indicator is useless...repainting or not...just adds to the confusion...

angrysky

regarding the chart in post #780.....

what were your settings for the Gann T3 indicator??

Thank you.

michaelB:
regarding the chart in post #780.....

what were your settings for the Gann T3 indicator??

Thank you.

Did I not save it on the tpl right?

I think it was 14 and 2 close with .236 hot? not sure- I made a lot of tpl's already based on the same idea since then-

I really like to layer 2 sets-

the first longer periods- lime and red 3 width

the second shorter periods dodgerblue and sienna 2 width- wish I could see the candles but I am willing to sacrifice for the great coloration.

That took me a looong time to figure out how to set up- have fun.

Asma

mladen:
As it is obvious, even with longer period error checking, it is adapting (minimizing previous errors and that way preventing previous error accumulation) so well that it is impossible to cause significant lag, and that way we can not use this one as usual moving averages. It can be used as a rather good filter (it is simple to use, it can be adapted easily to work on any value,... ), but as a "classical" moving average, due to it being "too fast" ... well, I leave that to users

I have almost 0 coding knowledge but here is a little contribution-

I tried to use ATR instead of StdDev- it doesn't seem to want to change much at all between periods 1-610 there are only minor differences- perhaps because the markets are full of people trying to defend untenable positions with large amounts of money and they make it have low signal to noise? lol

I don't understand code but can it have a ma period for the ATR to effect?

This tpl looks interesting to me- when the yellow chart line passes the blue pay attention and look for the sw alphas to give the go ahead to the yellow side by the aqua crossing up through the yellow-

I can only afford a micro account so if anyone gets rich and feels grateful... but remember this is purely experimental and we all really need to thank mladen.

Note: You need the quoted posts indies and the one at the top of this page.

igorad:
New version(v2.2) of AllAverages is ready.

// List of MAs:

// MA_Method= 0: SMA - Simple Moving Average

// MA_Method= 1: EMA - Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method= 2: Wilder - Wilder Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method= 3: LWMA - Linear Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method= 4: SineWMA - Sine Weighted Moving Average

// MA_Method= 5: TriMA - Triangular Moving Average

// MA_Method= 6: LSMA - Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line)

// MA_Method= 7: SMMA - Smoothed Moving Average

// MA_Method= 8: HMA - Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull

// MA_Method= 9: ZeroLagEMA - Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average

// MA_Method=10: DEMA - Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy

// MA_Method=11: T3 - T3 by T.Tillson

// MA_Method=12: ITrend - Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=13: Median - Moving Median

// MA_Method=14: GeoMean - Geometric Mean

// MA_Method=15: REMA - Regularized EMA by Chris Satchwell

// MA_Method=16: ILRS - Integral of Linear Regression Slope

// MA_Method=17: IE/2 - Combination of LSMA and ILRS

// MA_Method=18: TriMAgen - Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers

// MA_Method=19: VWMA - Volume Weighted Moving Average

// List of Prices:

// Price = 0 - Close

// Price = 1 - Open

// Price = 2 - High

// Price = 3 - Low

// Price = 4 - Median Price = (High+Low)/2

// Price = 5 - Typical Price = (High+Low+Close)/3

// Price = 6 - Weighted Close = (High+Low+Close*2)/4

// Price = 7 - Heiken Ashi Close

// Price = 8 - Heiken Ashi Open

// Price = 9 - Heiken Ashi High

// Price =10 - Heiken Ashi Low

As you can see 2 MAs and 4 prices(HeikenAshi) are added.

Moreover color mode is added too.

Hi

and thanks for indi.

Is it possible to add +-levels. like they are in MT4 MA?

Thanks.

Anyone?

I could not find any, so maybe not possible.

Here is indi, if someone knows how to do it.

Files:

Try this one out

You can add 2 levels up and 2 levels down (unlike the built in MA which can add as much levels you like, but in custom indicators we are somewhat limited by the metatrader buffers limit - hence just 4 level up and down)

juhanimi:
Anyone?

I could not find any, so maybe not possible.

Here is indi, if someone knows how to do it.
Reason: