Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1560

Gentlemen, 

Though I am not actively present as I am trying to build my own strategy picking up from different sites etc, please dont mistake me for being selfish and not actively present in this forum, my apologies (I always feel guilty).

I am back with my request.

I have an afl (Amibroker) and I very much like this indicator (no repainting).  It is DPO Shaded indicator and correlates with price movement with good accuracy.  In addition you will also see smoothed CCI indicator (on top) as well.

Can these afl be converted to MT4 indicators and I shall be too glad to attach the same.

Please let me know.

Image attached.

Warm Regards
KK

PS : I am aware there is a DPO indicator available but not the shaded one like this one. 

Just to further add, I also have a CCI Woodies for Esignal.   The difference between the one used in other platforms and this one is besides the awesome indicator, this indicator also plots Support/Resistance on the price chart and I do see price respects these Support Resistance levels.

Would also like to know if any one has the prowess to convert this one as well to MT4.

Sorry if I am asking too much.

Warm Regards
KK 

Hello Mr. Mladen and coders.

Would you please add Sound alert, base on OBOS adjustable trigger lines.

Thanks in advance for the support. 

Files:

jrcs88:

Hello Mr. Mladen and coders.

Would you please add Sound alert, base on OBOS adjustable trigger lines.

Thanks in advance for the support. 

Try this one of MRTOOLS upgraded.

GK1965:

Gentlemen, 

Though I am not actively present as I am trying to build my own strategy picking up from different sites etc, please dont mistake me for being selfish and not actively present in this forum, my apologies (I always feel guilty).

I am back with my request.

I have an afl (Amibroker) and I very much like this indicator (no repainting).  It is DPO Shaded indicator and correlates with price movement with good accuracy.  In addition you will also see smoothed CCI indicator (on top) as well.

Can these afl be converted to MT4 indicators and I shall be too glad to attach the same.

Please let me know.

Image attached.

Warm Regards
KK

PS : I am aware there is a DPO indicator available but not the shaded one like this one. 

Did you noticed how big is your illustration picture

marwilli:

Dear mladen,

i use this alert indicator in combination with the x binary robot chanel,

but the alert doesn´t work (alert message) and doesn´t updated regular.

Do you have any idea why?

Thanks in advance
Regards Markus

Hello, you can view: robot indicator x Binary Chanel? Thanks.

mntiwana:
Did you noticed how big is your illustration picture

yeah i know... problem with having two monitors... strangely when you take a pick it takes the pic of the display screen of both the monitors... need to find a way to get over it :).

Did you focus on the indicator in the pic by any chance ? 

Ренко диаграммы, я думаю, с ним есть проблемы с настройками кирпича не мог смотреть , спасибо!!! Не могу отправлять личные сообщения членам форума, 403

запрещен
недостаточно прав для просмотра страницы, что эта ошибка выскакивает. также не оставляйте сообщения поддержки

Antonio:
Ренко диаграммы, я думаю, с ним есть проблемы с настройками кирпича не мог смотреть , спасибо!!! Не могу отправлять личные сообщения членам форума, 403

запрещен
недостаточно прав для просмотра страницы, что эта ошибка выскакивает. также не оставляйте сообщения поддержки
ex4 files cannot be checked/examined

=======

ex4 файлы не могут быть проверены / изучены

DSS arrow FX momentum strategy is a part of the MT4 trading system that is based on two indicators DSS arrow and slope indicator. This strategy is good also if applied with renko chart ( box size 5 pips or higher).

You can download the indicator file from here: http://atozforex.com/indicators/dss-arrow-fx-momentum-strategy/

Reason: