Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1487

sal:

hi Pacois.

i know this indicator. but its different.

the script what i mentioned is like sinpper ... Its a simple 2MA with snipper. Pls. have a look in my given script #14864 . a simple strategy but i feel its powerful with one more RSI indi.. see another snap..

Hello sal, I saw, but ask where you found this strategy, I hope it is not just to sell the system.!

pacois:
Hello sal, I saw, but ask where you found this strategy, I hope it is not just to sell the system.!

I search and get it from other platfrom site which is ready in built & its free and can use this for live trade with that platfrom charts. 

I expose here to get all mt4/5 traders which may helps thats all. i suggest these script to make in mt4 if possible for mt4 traders as well to use..

the guy who is added video , he is a treader since more than 8months and his win rate as he calimed is 98% and he now asking  money to this strategy or indicator!!. He never given the platfrom and details.

I dont wnat to expose other platfrom name to public.

SEE THE CHART : as per my given logic all are win.

Files:
Screenshot_6.png  106 kb

sal:

I search and get it from other platfrom site which is ready in built & its free and can use this for live trade with that platfrom charts. 

I expose here to get all mt4/5 traders which may helps thats all. i suggest these script to make in mt4 if possible for mt4 traders as well to use..

the guy who is added video , he is a treader since more than 8months and his win rate as he calimed is 98% and he now asking  money to this strategy or indicator!!. He never given the platfrom and details.

I dont wnat to expose other platfrom name to public.

SEE THE CHART : as per my given logic all are win.

Be careful - 7th signal is a loser (and there should be 8th after that 7th signal, adding to total 9 signals)

Same thing after 1st signal - two signals missing there

mladen:

Be careful - 7th signal is a loser (and there should be 8th after that 7th signal, adding to total 9 signals)

Same thing after 1st signal - two signals missing there

Sir,

:):) 

if the rule follow i found there is no lose signal in total 8.. 

the logic as he explained in vidoes and he tool the trades as it that when 2MA breaks and start 2 same colour appear MA at one time (not 1MA line ) , need to take trade for 5min expiry/1min chart.

secondly when the above is true and the price candle is in the trend direction (singal direction), then only needs to open trade.

But i feel 2 more indicator will be more support for the above as well..

I applied 2 more indicators  now and see the snap

finally needs to tested on live market as per new settings !!

Let give your valuable advise in this snap  :) :)

Files:
Screenshot_7.png  110 kb

sal:

Sir,

:):) 

if the rule follow i found there is no lose signal in total 8.. 

the logic as he explained in vidoes and he tool the trades as it that when 2MA breaks and start 2 same colour appear MA at one time (not 1MA line ) , need to take trade for 5min expiry/1min chart.

secondly when the above is true and the price candle is in the trend direction (singal direction), then only needs to open trade.

But i feel 2 more indicator will be more support for the above as well..

I applied 2 more indicators  now and see the snap

finally needs to tested on live market as per new settings !!

Let give your valuable advise in this snap  :) :)

As far as I see, your signals are based on one indicator only on that example.

When you make two indicators showing exactly the same thing, then it is not a confirmation or filtering, but a synchronization, and it can lead to problems. Filtering should consider different things that the indicator that is supposed to be filtered by some indicator and by all means they should not show exactly the same signals (otherwise the "filtering" part will be left out completely)

I agree with mLaden. Also, when you add the spread and the delay of order placing, there are several trades with about nothing of a profit left. Have you actually placed all the orders you are showing as a "winner".

mladen:

As far as I see, your signals are based on one indicator only on that example.

When you make two indicators showing exactly the same thing, then it is not a confirmation or filtering, but a synchronization, and it can lead to problems. Filtering should consider different things that the indicator that is supposed to be filtered by some indicator and by all means they should not show exactly the same signals (otherwise the "filtering" part will be left out completely)

I think sal asks you simply can replicate similar indicator in metatrader.

rplust:
I agree with mLaden. Also, when you add the spread and the delay of order placing, there are several trades with about nothing of a profit left. Have you actually placed all the orders you are showing as a "winner".

Dear Friends,

GOOD DAY!

hope all read my post QUOTE "finally needs to tested on live market as per new settings !!" UNQUOTE

pls. note i am not to post any further about this realted indicator.. :)

Hi Mladen

Would it be possible to add an alert to this tdi indi when the red crosses the green and when the green crosses the red, with an alert after the cross has occured on a new candle.

Thank you 

Files:
TDI_RT.mq4  9 kb

shayz14:

Hi Mladen

Would it be possible to add an alert to this tdi indi when the red crosses the green and when the green crosses the red, with an alert after the cross has occured on a new candle.

Thank you 

Check this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177803/page52
Reason: