[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 377

globad:
I understood that they just place orders at regular intervals. I need to place all orders at the same price with the same threshold and the same slope.
Place one order with tenfold (or however many you need) volume if you really want everything to be exactly the same. Why make up a problem when it can easily be solved?

Reshetov:
Put one order with ten times (or however much) volume if you really want everything with exactly the same parameters. Why make up a problem when it can easily be solved?
)) I can't! The account has a maximum lot limit. To open with the required volume, you have to place several orders.

Then we need a script or an advisor that copies (multiplies) orders. are there any?

globad:
)) I can't! The account has a maximum lot limit. To open with the right volume you have to place several orders. With another type of account, the TS will not work...

Then only divide the task to different terminals, but without any guarantees that everything will go simultaneously and successfully.

Theoretically, if you know in advance at what future price the orders will be placed, you can place 10 identical limit orders. Since the limiters will already be on the server, at the moment of their triggering, there will not be any delays - the trade flow is no longer needed.

Reshetov:
Then only divide the task into different terminals, but without any guarantees that everything will run simultaneously and successfully.
I have thought about it. 15 orders are needed. Preferably, they should be placed above and below the price in order to trap one of these two order groups. The total is 30 orders!) Of course, it is a pain in the ass, but there is nothing to do. By and large, the entry point does not have to be at one price. It will be quite enough to open orders close to the price within this 10-minute period.

Reshetov:

Then only split the task into different terminals, but without any guarantee that everything will go through at the same time and successfully.

Theoretically, if you know in advance at what future price the orders will be placed, then you can place 10 identical limit orders. Since the limits will already be on the server, at the moment of their triggering, there will not be any delays - the trade flow is no longer needed.

This is exactly what we have in mind, as there may be delays in the execution of market orders.

globad:
I have thought about it. I need 15 orders. Preferably above and below the price so that one of these two order groups could be caught. The total is 30 orders!)) This is a pain in the ass, but what can I do.
You need one account and the number of terminals should be equal to the number of threads that should be parallelized.

Reshetov:
You need one account and as many terminals as you need to parallelise.
So you can enter one account from several terminals and place orders simultaneously? I don't think my computer can handle 30 open terminals).

globad:
ah, you can do that. i.e. you can enter one account from several terminals and place orders simultaneously? i don't think my computer can handle 30 open terminals.))
You may. I don't know about 30, but I use 2. Sometimes the trading stream gets interrupted for a long time and I have to handle it from another terminal.

Reshetov:
You can. I don't know about 30, but I sometimes use 2. There are times when the trade flow gets shut down and for a long time, you have to deal with it from another terminal.
I see. And if you place orders on one account from several terminals simultaneously, they will not be placed one after another?
Reason: