[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 414

strangerr:

Show me with your finger where the sell is?

Why do you cut off the left side of the chart? So no one can see your sells?

strangerr:

Show me with your finger where the sell is?

The indicator that shows the currency of the pair in the account - when several different pairs are open - shows the balance of all orders on all open pairs? do you have one? or write the name, I think there was one in mt4 I forget the name.

MobileMan:

Why do you cut off the left side of the chart? So no one can see your sells?

It's easy to do, in the MT settings)))

Tantrik:
indicator that shows the currency of a pair in an account - when several different pairs are open - shows the balance of all orders on all open pairs? do you have one? or write the name, I think there was one in mt4 I forgot the name.

I do not know it.

strangerr:

This is made easier, in the MT settings)))

Thanks ) didn't know )

margaret:

KU-2 was announced on 3 November 2010 at 20:00 my terminal and Kiev time...

let it be so ))) see months - a sharp ahtung down right to the end of the month)))) then a reversal - maybe everything has already been announced a long time ago))))

strangerr:

I don't know about that.
There was a failed placement of Portuguese bonds.... The volumes are not being cleaned up?

margaret:
Portugal's failed bond placement... Volumes are not being cleaned up?

No.

strangerr:

I don't know.

Yes, I saw it on your site - only in your case it was in the upper left corner, and when I opened it, it showed a window under the chart - and it said for example: EURUSD - 554

Pounddoll, 354.

says on the open positions do not see that?

Robot #5: "That's it. I've made up my mind. Stops have been standing if anything since last night.

Usually we don't go beyond the option levels. The last one is 1.2801 with S2 support at 1.2793. The fixation usually starts after them.

That is where I place the take point.

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13780-eur-usd-2012q1/page589

Reason: