Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1491

saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:

Try with the attached version

thank you sir,

:( but what i do need , the indicator not helps me..  i am looking either 3or 2 HMA setting parameter in one indicator.

could you please check my post #4896 will be much appriceable

as per rules and new system i have getting good singal see snap :)  11win/1 Loose

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

thank you sir,

:( but what i do need , the indicator not helps me..  i am looking either 3or 2 HMA setting parameter in one indicator.

could you please check my post #4896 will be much appriceable

Yes, you should take that template and apply it to the chart using the indicator from the zip file

As far as 3 hull averages in one indicator : since the signals are always going to be according to slowest to the fastest combination, I do not see a point of adding one more hull to that

saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:
Yes, you should take that template and aplly it to the chart using the indicator from the zip file

:) 

Is it possible to add 3 more same input settings parameter same as shown in the attached snap

Hope you will help me

Files:
denya
denya  

mladen, Hello

1.Please ADD Alert block into indi FL01. Thanks.

Пожалуйста, добавьте Сигнальный блок в индикатор. Заранее большое спасибо.

2.Is ti possible to ADD into indi parameter: Only process last X bars: X bars. For save CPU usage ....

Thanks 

Files:
FL01.mq4 8 kb
paco
paco  
Hello sal, I modified this indicator, try if you like
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
denya:

mladen, Hello

1.Please ADD Alert block into indi FL01. Thanks.

Пожалуйста, добавьте Сигнальный блок в индикатор. Заранее большое спасибо.

2.Is ti possible to ADD into indi parameter: Only process last X bars: X bars. For save CPU usage ....

Thanks 

Since that is a decompiled and renamed centered TMA channel, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
denya
denya  
mladen:
Since that is a decompiled and renamed centered TMA channel, check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
Спасибо, один в один правда я там не видел (по отображению линий), но постараюсь найти наиболее похожий если там есть с алертами ...
Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  
sal:

Thanks very much !!

Appreciate if possible to modify the attached indi in an friendly Version (same as snap) 2 coloured lines with Single arrow when the hma 1 line cross hma 2 line.

HMA PRICE USE, METHOD, DISPLAY TYPE for MA line.. Its better to avoid the the candle.

Look at the cursor

It may be close to your idea

saleesh
saleesh  
pacois:
Hello sal, I modified this indicator, try if you like

Pacois,

YOU did a great job... :) :) :)  the best name for this indicator i do suggest is  "HMA_SINPER"

could you please mentioned the price amd mode/type number .. i do appreicate if you can make a friendly version names same like as it in the attached indicator as mr. mladen made 

can you advise me the scost as mentioend: lAs i understand that its breaking the trend lines.  If i am wrong, pls. correct.

Its same what i expecting indicator..

paco
paco  
sal:

Pacois,

YOU did a great job... :) :) :)  the best name for this indicator i do suggest is  "HMA_SINPER"

could you please mentioned the price amd mode/type number .. i do appreicate if you can make a friendly version names same like as it in the attached indicator as mr. mladen made 

can you advise me the scost as mentioend: lAs i understand that its breaking the trend lines.  If i am wrong, pls. correct.

Its same what i expecting indicator..

The deviation if you put the same period as the period 21-21 deviation 1 period 12 -18 deviation 0.
Files: