Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1490

nishhhan:

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to get arrows and alert when the crossover occurs as mentioned in the snapshot.

I have also attached the required indicators.

Please help with arrows and alert.

Thanks as always :) 

Hi Mladen,

Could you please reply to this :) 

sal:

Thanks very much !!

Appreciate if possible to modify the attached indi in an friendly Version (same as snap) 2 coloured lines with Single arrow when the hma 1 line cross hma 2 line.

HMA PRICE USE, METHOD, DISPLAY TYPE for MA line.. Its better to avoid the the candle.

please can you give name of your screen capture software  or the one used to illustrate, write or draw   on the png. thanks 

mrtools:

JJBanko, maybe you will be interested in this version it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows(smooth and double smoothing). If you prefer no smoothing just set the smooth external parameter to < 1 then you will have the same as the original.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Dear MrTools and Mladen!

i really like this indi! smoothed version - better signals but it has still some baaad entry signals.... i try many others indicators with it to filter and finally i have some better results but my screen is a big mess..(around 8 indcators - side windows) i want to combine that to filter arrows and make it simpler but for that i need mq4 version... could You be so kind and post it here?? i have mq4 of not smoothed version but i dont know in which line i need to make that smooth function... please any help would be great!

Regards!
JjBanko

henrykfx:
please can you give name of your screen capture software  or the one used to illustrate, write or draw   on the png. thanks 

Good Day!

henrykfx,

I attached a INDICATOR requesting to Mr. Mladen modify.. #14896 ,

its is the same screen shot can get after the setting parameter changes.  pls. patient till Mr. Mladen modify that indi... :) :)

I have added one more indicator in that screen schot rather than HMA , thats reason two different colour arrows can shown in snap shot.

I tested last day and a great win qty....

logic : if these two arrows comes on line candle  for next candle can take trade.. :) :)

Files:

nishhhan:

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to get arrows and alert when the crossover occurs as mentioned in the snapshot.

I have also attached the required indicators.

Please help with arrows and alert.

Thanks as always :) 

Hello,

Very Nice system

Give me template this system 

hi Mladen

I found a your post#800 for 3 HMA Indicator: when i uploaded to my system its not working... do you have latest!! . if so kinldy share.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page54

sal:

hi Mladen

I found a your post#800 for 3 HMA Indicator: when i uploaded to my system its not working... do you have latest!! . if so kinldy share.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page54

Try with the attached version

Files:
hma.zip  2 kb

Hi,

I'm looking for an indicator that show on the charts when not to trade because impact and major news occurring. Reliable indicator.

Thanks you !

mladen:

Try with the attached version

thank you sir,

:( but what i do need , the indicator not helps me..  i am looking either 3or 2 HMA setting parameter in one indicator.

could you please check my post #4896 will be much appriceable

as per rules and new system i have getting good singal see snap :)  11win/1 Loose

Files:
Screenshot_3.png  166 kb

sal:

thank you sir,

:( but what i do need , the indicator not helps me..  i am looking either 3or 2 HMA setting parameter in one indicator.

could you please check my post #4896 will be much appriceable

Yes, you should take that template and apply it to the chart using the indicator from the zip file

As far as 3 hull averages in one indicator : since the signals are always going to be according to slowest to the fastest combination, I do not see a point of adding one more hull to that

Reason: