Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1427

Julio:

Hola Mladen,

¿Se puede añadir flecha y alerta cuando la línea cruza de obos niveles de 0,3 y 0,7?

Saludos, 

Please read my post regarding demarker indicator. Thanks.

Julio:
Please read my post regarding demarker indicator. Thanks.
I am almost sure that something like that already exists

mladen : Estoy casi Seguro De que algo asi ya Existe
Tomé varios días buscando el foro y también en Internet y no puedo encontrar el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitados. También me gustaría ver el código que he visto muestra algunas advertencias durante la compilación. Le agradecería su opinión y si usted tiene el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitadas y que apreciar lo que se agrega al poste. Gracias.

G'day Mladen,

Could you please make these arrows nrp?

Much obliged and kind regards,

Will 

Julio:
Tomé varios días buscando el foro y también en Internet y no puedo encontrar el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitados. También me gustaría ver el código que he visto muestra algunas advertencias durante la compilación. Le agradecería su opinión y si usted tiene el indicador de alerta con flechas y solicitadas y que apreciar lo que se agrega al poste. Gracias.

Do you think this help you,already slope color and smooth.

mntiwana:

Do you think this help you,already slope color and smooth.

Hi Mntiwana,

Appreciate the upload, it probably needs to get checked though, as the chart needs to be refreshed constantly to see the changes.

What chances do we have getting alerts added?

Cheers, thanks mate.

Kind regards,

Will 

Wildamaori:

Hi Mntiwana,

Appreciate the upload, it probably needs to get checked though, as the chart needs to be refreshed constantly to see the changes.

Cheers, thanks mate.

Kind regards,

Will 

It is owned by TSD and mladens code,i believes you don't needs for check regarding any doubts but you can check it for if it suits to your strategy or not.

Hello coders..

Could you please add alerts, message option to this indi?

I try use this for my trade systems.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
3rdcandle.mq4  4 kb

Wildamaori:

Hi Mntiwana,

Cheers, thanks mate.

Kind regards,

Will 

The chart does not need to be refreshed constantly for that indicator - it works as it should

mladen:
The chart does not need to be refreshed constantly for that indicator - it works as it should

Thanks Mladen, I must be seeing things, no worries.Could you add alerts please?

Much obliged 

Reason: