Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1393

1225113:

Hello,

mladen and MrTools, can you please help me for this indicator, its too late signal for OP trading, i trade with this indicator in 5M TF, can you change or add somthing become early signal and nrp?...please

extremerly thankyou,

Omar M 

WATL-Open Source

Please post the original (non-decompiled) source code (original mq4 file), so that it can be checked

TraderWill:

In my opinion it is not dangerous. As I stated twice in my posts I am not using the tma for entering a trade. I am using this indicator to prepare me for looking for a trade that will happen later on. If I was able to hear an alert on current I would then casually come over to my computer and the watch the other indicators setup a trade. In some cases a trade my not occur for an hour or more. Then occasionally a trade setup happens 15 minutes after the tma would give a signal. Is it so difficult for you to understand my request for this indicator. This will help me immensely in not having to be at my computer all the time.

Thank you

TraderWill

you know,when some thing like that coded and uploaded,how many persons using it and misguided,and till when they will be mislead by repainting signaling,you are not alone here.

TraderWill:

In my opinion it is not dangerous. As I stated twice in my posts I am not using the tma for entering a trade. I am using this indicator to prepare me for looking for a trade that will happen later on. If I was able to hear an alert on current I would then casually come over to my computer and the watch the other indicators setup a trade. In some cases a trade my not occur for an hour or more. Then occasionally a trade setup happens 15 minutes after the tma would give a signal. Is it so difficult for you to understand my request for this indicator. This will help me immensely in not having to be at my computer all the time.

Thank you

TraderWill

Here are my last 3 trades. In no way is this indicator dangerous.

I do understand your request (after all, wasn't that me that made the centered TMA for metatrader as it is known today?)

Do you understand why I do not want to code something?

Thank you

No I do not understand why you do not want to code something. You have done coding adding alerts many times in the past for numerous indicators. You have done this for me on several indicators before which I was very grateful. Please explain to me why you do not want to do the coding for this particular indicator. You made the original tma indicator and someone else used your coding to make a sub window indicator. This can't be the reason you will not do the coding.

TraderWill

TraderWill:

No I do not understand why you do not want to code something. You have done coding adding alerts many times in the past for numerous indicators. You have done this for me on several indicators before which I was very grateful. Please explain to me why you do not want to do the coding for this particular indicator. You made the original tma indicator and someone else used your coding to make a sub window indicator. This can't be the reason you will not do the coding.

TraderWill

I will repeat once more : using repainting indicators in signaling mode is extremely dangerous and I am not going to be responsible for losses of anybody just because they saw something coded by me and they decided to neglect the 1000 warnings that it should not be used in that way. From making it to having it seen on other forums and seeing "mladen made it" and not telling that it is repainting is just a tiny little step.

I have told that numerous times already, but I will repeat again : I regretted at least a 1000 time for making centered TMA since I can not stop explaining to people that it is not a wonder tool, but just one mode of extrapolating TMA and that it is anything but reliable for signals, and that it MUST be used only for estimation, not alerts, not entries, not as decisive indicator

Thank you

mladen:

I will repeat once more : using repainting indicators in signaling mode is extremely dangerous and I am not going to be responsible for losses of anybody just because they saw something coded by me and they decided to neglect the 1000 warnings that it should not be used in that way.

Thank you

If you look at the photo you will see I have used this indicator for estimation not entry. Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past. I guess I will just have to search the internet on how to add alerts to metatrader indicators. I have very little experience with coding but I know that after which will probably be very time consuming I will get this done myself.

P.S. You do not have to put your name on everything you do. In this case all you need do is in the heading state this is a repainting indicator done by anonymous.

P.P.S. Where is MrTools?

TraderWill,

It is good idea using repainting indicators with other non repainting indicators. I will test System development with mixing both indicators.

cheers, Happy trading

alpha24:

TraderWill,

It is good idea using repainting indicators with other non repainting indicators. I will test System development with mixing both indicators.

cheers, Happy trading

Is this the traders joking thread now?

nbtrading:
Is this the traders joking thread now?
For you it may joke laugh and forget it.

TraderWill:

If you look at the photo you will see I have used this indicator for estimation not entry. Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past. I guess I will just have to search the internet on how to add alerts to metatrader indicators. I have very little experience with coding but I know that after which will probably be very time consuming I will get this done myself.

P.S. You do not have to put your name on everything you do. In this case all you need do is in the heading state this is a repainting indicator done by anonymous.

P.P.S. Where is MrTools?

"P.P.S. Where is MrTools?" http://www.openwith.org/file-extensions/pps/928 ...all I could find
Reason: