Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1329

mladen:

madopter

Do you happen to have the original (non-decompiled) source code?

I don't but I was hoping the alert wouldn't be too code intensive.

madopter:

:I

Not a matter of code intensive. The other word is a key word

madopter:

Madopter, think you would get the same thing if you use the version from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page882 and set the period to 9 to match the fractals count.

Hi Mladen,

new alerts doesnt work if I have true on alertsOnCurrent?

Can you please look. Or give me explanation please.

Thx.

Franc

Files:

Someone has StepMA 4 mq4 averages? thanks in advance

fmr777:
Someone has StepMA 4 mq4 averages? thanks in advance

no,step ma averages 4 (MLADENs) was not provided in mq4,all averages series are only in ex4 .... but step MAs by igor till ver 9.1 are available in mq4.

regards

mntiwana:

no,step ma averages 4 (MLADENs) was not provided in mq4,all averages series are only in ex4 .... but step MAs by igor till ver 9.1 are available in mq4.

regards

Thanks mntiwana, the search can not find this version ... you have it?

fmr777:
Thanks mntiwana, the search can not find this version ... you have it?

which one .... be care about explain exact and properly your requirement or question in first try/post,so that to save your time rather than to write same thing again and again and long waiting.

mntiwana:
which one .... be care about explain exact and properly your requirement or question in first try/post,so that to save your time rather than to write same thing again and again and long waiting.

Thank you for answering, in your post 13295 you say "step averages ma 4 (MLADENs) was not provided in mq4, all series averages are only in ex4 .... but MAs by step till igor ver 9.1 are available in mq4.

regards "

Evidently the first not ask because you told me not .... the option left is to till igor ... as you said and it is that version why I ask because I have searched the forum and not the meeting.

You have MAs by step till igor ver 9.1?

With all respect to you

fmr777:

Thank you for answering, in your post 13295 you say "step averages ma 4 (MLADENs) was not provided in mq4, all series averages are only in ex4 .... but MAs by step till igor ver 9.1 are available in mq4.

regards "

Evidently the first not ask because you told me not .... the option left is to till igor ... as you said and it is that version why I ask because I have searched the forum and not the meeting.

You have MAs by step till igor ver 9.1?

With all respect to you

here is step ma 9.1,just be care,possibly repaint.......by the way MLADENs ver 4 is latest than this and certainly no issue repaint or any thing else....a different code.

till igor is not a version or model......all old versions of step ma with mq4 source code were coded by Igorad......same as all step ma averages are coded by Mladen.

StepMA_v9.1.mq4

Files:
stepma_v9.1.mq4  13 kb
Reason: