Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1309

mladen:

erdenmensch

From a quick code inspection, it seems to be using future values too, but will have to check more

If it is using future values, then the conclusion would be to not to use it in signaling mode

Ok, if not, that were not so tragic.

mladen:
As far as I see, the alerts are made to alert once per bar - from the code there is no restriction not to alert always

Thanks Mladen, but what i noticed is that if the arrows shows up during the candle formation it doesn't alert; it will only alert from the beginning of the next candle, thereby showing two arrows and i need it to alert anytime an arrow shows up. Assuming it is possible, i would prefer if you can change the alert code with your type of alerts with option of current/close candle.

Thanks in advance..

Hello Mladen, please i still need your help. This indicator only alerts if the arrow shows up from the beginning of a new candle/bar. I need it to alert anytime the arrow show's up on the chart.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Can you please add alerts to this indicator, with the alerts from buy/sell colors change to neutral color change.

Thanks guys...

profittrader:
Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

Can you please add alerts to this indicator, with the alerts from buy/sell colors change to neutral color change.

Thanks guys...

Hi Profittrader, added the alerts.

elder_impulse_-_mtf_nmc_alerts.mq4

mrtools:

Hi Profittrader, added the alerts.

elder_impulse_-_mtf_nmc_alerts.mq4

Thank you Mr.Tools

Julio:
Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows.mq4 Dear mr Tools and Mladen, I really like this indicator. Is it possible to add an alert + additional arrow when the following conditions (see image) are met. After the green bar appears in the Elliot Oscillator indicator when the condition that the first bar being formed from within the channel should sound an alert and an arrow on the chart appear to occur.

Possibility also to change "alertsOnCurrent" a true or false and the code and the size of the arrow.

As always very grateful for your great work.

Regards

Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 & arrows.mq4

​post #13058 and #13076 mladen or mrtools, could you please answer to the post #13058 and #13076?. Thanks.

Julio:
​post #13058 and #13076 mladen or mrtools, could you please answer to the post #13058 and #13076?. Thanks.

Julio

That bar on Eliot oscillator is a subject of change and as I always used to tell : such values should be used for estimation not for signals/alerts

mladen:

Julio

That bar on Eliot oscillator is a subject of change and as I always used to tell : such values should be used for estimation not for signals/alerts

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for your answer. The reason for my request is that I have been studying for some time this indicator ago and have noticed that when the condition that requested in my previous posts alert and combined with other clear indicators arrow is true is, it is quite anticipates changes trend. With the alert save spend time in front of the pc and would receive a pre-alert and give me the signal and the time needed to analyze other indicators. As an example if you see the picture accompanying the post when after the green histogram bar where the arrow to sell coinciding appears when the first bar of the histogram is below the channel the start of a downward trend is picked. I would appreciate your comments. As always very grateful. Please excuse my English.

Regards,

mony:
sir i use n_i_Intra_day.mq4 for just like intraday breakouts i change this into weekly But not sucesss it error shows .....

'Hour_Begin_week' - undeclared identifier n_i_Intra_week.mq4 85 53

please sir it is possible to use in week ...............thankyou to mrtools and mntiwana for respond above post

n_i_Intra_day.mq4

n_i_Intra_week.mq4 please if possible can any one help me it turns a use ful Weekly BreakOut Levels for positional traders ..............Thanks in Advance

How do you use it when you can not compile it?

Reason: