Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1303

mladen:
Re: Indicators with alerts/signal Do you have the original source code of that indicator (not the decompiled code)? I doubt that anybody will alter decompiled code

I would love it, if you were able to add an optional alerts: alerts on when price is within 20 pips, 10 pips or price touches the marker.

Here is the code. adr.mq4

Files:
adr.mq4  2 kb

tropicalrecon:

I would love it, if you were able to add an optional alerts: alerts on when price is within 20 pips, 10 pips or price touches the marker.

Here is the code. adr.mq4

tropicalrecon

I have explained a couple of times already : touches in forex are almost impossible (due to the price nature) - and other two conditions would imply almost constant alerts

mladen:

Will have to check what can be done (and what is the exact cause)

Hi mladen, mrtools...

can this indi be further improved upon by making the alerts stable, i feel it has very good potential as a signalling indi for entries, could you kindly look into it please...

Mr Mladen or Mr Mrtools

It is possible to put alert when color changes ?

Thank you

Mladen, MrTools, Gentlemen

Could you please add the alert/notify/mail combo to this indicator, please.

Since MTF uses the other indy, i really don't know on which one the alert has to be coded.....

Thanks in advance and have a great day

ATRstops_v1.1_MTF.mq4

ATRStops_v1.1.mq4

P.s., Can you create a 4TF bar for this indicator? please....

Dear Mladen & Mr.Tools,

Could you please modify your multi symbol RSI alert to this logic:

1.It only limited to 2 pairs only.

2. The alert will be:

--Buy or Sell If symbol A and B cross up level or down level (symbol A and B work in tandem ex. For the pair strong buy AUDJPY we need strong buy AUDUSD and strong buy USDJPY)

--Buy/ Sell if symbol A cross up level /down level and symbol B cross down level/up level( this is for symbol not work in tandem or inversely. e.g like CADJPY we buy CADJPY if we have USDCAD cross down level and USDJPY cross up level)

Thank you for your help

gtudor:
Mr Mladen or Mr Mrtools

Thank you

Gtudor, added the color change alerts.

adaptive_velocity_-_floating_levels_2_2.ex4

mrtools:

Gtudor, added the color change alerts.

adaptive_velocity_-_floating_levels_2_2.ex4

Thank you very much !

Mr Mladen or Mr Mrtools

I have a request if you can .

Thank you

Sir, please add a pop up message alert with sound - when colour begin to change in this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

unilinebreak_v2_nmc.mq4

Files:
Reason: