Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1294

Dear Mladen maybe i don't explain very well..i hope this picture will help..as we can see because we are in bearish trend as i define below 200ema..we only hear alert when rsi cross down level say 40 level at red vertical line..RSI will not give us buy alert at aqua vertical line

Files:
image_195134.png  144 kb

hello

dear traders.. do u have a robot to close pending orders after pass some mint or hrs ....?

example: let says i place buy pending order 10am and i need to exit it 11am if it not triggered to the markets..

pls share that kind robot if u have ... waiting ur help...

thanks ..

mladen:

ValeoFX

Try it out now : #CCI_ALERT-5_Silent.mq4

Mladen,

I had a good laugh at myself when I realised during the compiling of the upgraded indicator, that all you did was to take off the lines in front of the last coding. Had I been a coder, I would have been able to identify that myself.

Thank you again and accept my apologies for adding unnecessarily to your workload.

Best wishes,

usfantasy:
hello

dear traders.. do u have a robot to close pending orders after pass some mint or hrs ....?

example: let says i place buy pending order 10am and i need to exit it 11am if it not triggered to the markets..

pls share that kind robot if u have ... waiting ur help...

thanks ..

Did you try using expiration time on pending orders?

mladen:
Did you try using expiration time on pending orders?

thank u brother for ur reply.. honestly this is not manual trading ... i want to create some robot system, so im creating it these days ...currently i get near 20-50 orders per day ... so i can not added ur idea manually to it.. because i need to do it fully automate... if u able to create some robot for that it will be really help to me mate.... or else if u can modify this robot and added that option it will really awesome mate..

one of my mate was gave try to created it but some times robot working and deleting pending orders and some times not working properly ... ... all options are working fine instead of that timing option . pls pay ur attention this robot and try to help me thanks ...

Files:
unnamed_4_1.ex4  189 kb
unnamed_4_1.mq4  281 kb

Dear mladen/mrtoolscan you please add arrows to this indicator. Up line BUY and down line SELL.

Files:
vostro.mq4  4 kb

Good morning Mladen,

When you have a minute to spare, would you mind adding "empty arrows (241/2)" to the MACD 2 alerts + arrows, when the MACD crosses the Zero-line, unless you have done this before in which case you could point me in that direction.

Thanking you in advance.

hi mrtools and mladen cun u plz help me. i m looking out for moving average with alerts + arrow. once the price moves above or below the moving average it should alert + an arrow is required for back testing. thanks

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

When you have a minute to spare, would you mind adding "empty arrows (241/2)" to the MACD 2 alerts + arrows, when the MACD crosses the Zero-line, unless you have done this before in which case you could point me in that direction.

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX, added the zero cross arrows,

macd_2.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

mrtools:

ValeoFX, added the zero cross arrows,

macd_2.01_alerts__arrows.mq4

Thank you kindly, MrTools.

Much appreciated.

Have you perhaps had some time to check out my indicator for repainting/recalculating?

Best wishes,

Reason: