Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1210

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts added : stepchartchannel_v2_600_amp_alerts.mq4

Hi mladen,

This indicator seems to be repainting or it is not giving the same turn points , i am not able to exactly explain but once in my MT4 i had 9000 bars and the signals it gave then seemed different when MT4 had 29000 bars.

The simple thing is that it seems to be producing signals at different times with different bars in the history.

Regards,

Abhinav

Abhinav:
Hi mladen,

This indicator seems to be repainting or it is not giving the same turn points , i am not able to exactly explain but once in my MT4 i had 9000 bars and the signals it gave then seemed different when MT4 had 29000 bars.

The simple thing is that it seems to be producing signals at different times with different bars in the history.

Regards,

Abhinav

Abhinav

If it work like other igorads step indicators then it s possible

He uses all the bars to calculate step sizes, and that can vary if the number of bars changes and then that can cause repainting (that is why I made different step ma - to avoid that problem).

Frankly I did not check the code (I usually do not check igorads code for problems), but if that is the problem then it has to be written completely differently

mladen:
Abhinav

If it work like other igorads step indicators then it s possible

He uses all the bars to calculate step sizes, and that can vary if the number of bars changes and then that can cause repainting (that is why I made different step ma - to avoid that problem).

Frankly I did not check the code (I usually do not check igorads code for problems), but if that is the problem then it has to be written completely differently

Thanks mladen for clarifying.

Regards,

Abhinav

Hi mladen

I want to ask if can combine TDI clone and TMS_Angleator V3 - RT2 to become one indi ?

there are also have some problem Compile TMS_Angleator V3 - RT2.mq4

Kind Regards.

Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen. May you please add an "Alert on Current" feature to this CCI overbought/oversold alert indicator so that I am alerted as soon as it touches 100 or -100 levels? Thank you so much in advance.

Files:

sharingan9:
Hello Mr. Tools and Mladen. May you please add an "Alert on Current" feature to this CCI overbought/oversold alert indicator so that I am alerted as soon as it touches 100 or -100 levels? Thank you so much in advance.

sharingan9

Try this one out (alert on current option added) : cci_alert-mail_.mq4

Files:

ValeoFX:
MrTools, could you please add Alerts to this indicator you so kindly showed me? Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX, was just double checking the code and that version repaints, sorry about that, know I have a non repainting version, will post it once I find it.

ps) found the problem, the problem was I had one named the same(non repainting adx version) and opened it, and opened the one at the link and for some reason the one I modified came up, anyway this version I'm posting has alerts on the built in adx diplus diminus cross, and the comments redid them in english.

del10:
wanted

When closing candle signal show.same candle.. now Appear in the previous candle

ex

Del10, your right it repaints, explained my error about it, and posted a corrected version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page807

mladen:
Here is the muti time frame version : mn_atr-range_103__alerts.mq4

Hi mladen

It give too much alert,if can make it when the first time the price reach the limit before the candle close,just give one alert.

Kind Regards.

Files:
snap1_5.jpg  37 kb
snap2_1.jpg  71 kb

Hello Great Coder's, please help to add option of alert on current bar to this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Reason: