Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1205

About Trix log.... 4

I am a noob, but I think we can substitute lines 152, 153, 165, 166 with the code below, in order for your famous Trix to draw lines instead of arrows.

Or is there any other way for it to draw lines?

152 ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_VLINE,0,Time,0);

153 ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_STYLE,LinesStyle);

165 ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_VLINE,0,Time,0);

166 ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_STYLE,LinesStyle);

knaimad:
About Trix log.... 4

I am a noob, but I think we can substitute lines 152, 153, 165, 166 with the code below, in order for your famous Trix to draw lines instead of arrows.

Or is there any other way for it to draw lines?

152 ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_VLINE,0,Time,0);

153 ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_STYLE,LinesStyle);

165 ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_VLINE,0,Time,0);

166 ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_STYLE,LinesStyle);

knaimad

Yes, you are right

mladen:
Jasjit Regarding "coral" indicator : in order to save time. take T3 indicator, set the T3Hot to 0.4 and set the period to be the same as the period of "coral". That is it. Since there are already good T3Indicators (as I remember in histo version too) that already have alerts, better to use those - at least you shall know what exactly are you using (since "coral" is a renamed T3 indicator)

Thank you Mladen - found them.

Just a question - do the adaptive T3 indicators repaint?

electrical999:
Thank you Mladen - found them. Just a question - do the adaptive T3 indicators repaint?

In short : no

A bit longer answer : adapting was never a cause for repainting (despite of the big talk of some "experts"). If the indicator does not repaint (like T3 in that case) no adapting (any adapting) will change that fact that the indicator does not repaint

mrtools:
Friend4you, there is a version here:https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page26 using just those 2 values with those alerts.

Thanks, not my indicator with bollinger, but it looks even better now, thank you very much.

mladen:
In short : no

A bit longer answer : adapting was never a cause for repainting (despite of the big talk of some "experts"). If the indicator does not repaint (like T3 in that case) no adapting (any adapting) will change that fact that the indicator does not repaint

Thank you Mladen - much appreciated. Have a great weekend

Regards

Jasjit

Mr.Tools, Mladen...

Found this interesting indicator that is part of a scalping system, but it does not have alerts on it, could you please add the special Forex TSD alert package to this indi

thanks in advance

Great weekend to all

Sir, please add a pop up message alert with sound when colour changes in this indicator in lower window. Thanks in advance.

hi mrtools and mladen is there a EA on nonlag ma nrp in elite section ? I m looking out for nonlag ma nrp EA

chirag77:
Sir, please add a pop up message alert with sound when colour changes in this indicator in lower window. Thanks in advance.

I am sorry, no need of alert, it repaints.

Reason: