RSI of Moving Average - page 26

skn
skn  

Rmioma

Sirs,

I have been using RSIOMA and found it to be a very useful indicator.

Today, I discovered RMI (Relative Momentum Index-Roger Altman).

Does it make sense to have an indicator of RMIOMA -RMI of MA.

Regards.

rabih74
rabih74  

Support

Hi All,

i need some help over here, if possible. yesterday i've downloaded the RSIOMA v4 (arrows), everything was fine, 2 hrs laters i closed the chart and reopen a new one, tried to attach it, i couldn't. it was not opening i checked the indicator folder there was no ex4 file, only mq4. anyway i deleted it form the folder and instanlled again, this time the ex4 file was there but it was working means no arrows on the chart... i am waiting since yesterday...nothing on the chart.tried many different brokers/platforms the same the result, even today morning i re-download it again from the forum i got the same result. Could somebody have a look at it and see where is the prob as i am not an expert in coding. Much appreciate it and many thanks

Rabih

fxbs
fxbs  

- many different versions - which one you use (from what post)?

- v3 and v4 very close, try different versions see if there is similar problem

rabih74
rabih74  

Thx fxbs, for your concern,

attached is the rsioma version. i download it once more to try it again, now it seems working. anyway have a look at the code maybe,just maybe there is something need to be adjusted.

thx once more

zacharakis
zacharakis  
cocoracas:
Look this new AE Be happy my friend

Very good EA but the problem is if a trend is establish somehow the account crashes due to the increase of the lots volume (the EA triples the lot size). How can we make it only double them and not to triple?

Regards

zacharakis
zacharakis  
zacharakis:
Very good EA but the problem is if a trend is establish somehow the account crashes due to the increase of the lots volume (the EA triples the lot size). How can we make it only double them and not to triple? Regards

I reffer to Emily v.7 in M1 TF

MatXerof
MatXerof  
rabih74:
Thx fxbs, for your concern,

attached is the rsioma version. i download it once more to try it again, now it seems working. anyway have a look at the code maybe,just maybe there is something need to be adjusted.

thx once more

I used it before but never see the arrow. Now I used V4_Lines version & combined it with v3 version to get alert whenever the cross happen!

If the arrow version works well with alert, its so much better!

wowos
wowos  

RSI EA using moving Average filter

hi all,

pls can any one make this expert for me...the idea of this expert as following:

1- when rsi go long

2- when rsi > 70 and the price below the moving average.... > go short

3- rsi period adjustable

4- moving average adjustable

5- time frame adjutable

6- tp , sl and ts

thanks in advance and waiting ur replay

barnaba
barnaba  

good signals cycles + semafor

Good sygnal gbp usd cycles+semafor

barnaba
barnaba  

experts

capable people should create an expert with entry martigala, because the signal 3 is reaint!

However technical anal cyclical analysis good signals!