Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1199

Pls, is it possible to add an option of arrows and alert showing on current bar for this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Hi Mladen

I found it "Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore."

Its really?

Kind Regards.

blueface:
Hi Mladen

I found it "Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore."

Its really?

Kind Regards.

blueface

Please read this post for explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237/page14

Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I thank you again for the indicator. I ask if you can make a small change. I'd like to see the values of Ergodic CCI and the Trigger line of all other TF, in the data window of the indicator 4 timeframe. it's possible?

I have attached a picture to be more clear.

greetings

Barons1

Barons1

That can not be done

Thanks anyway Mladen!

Barons1:
Thanks anyway Mladen!

The problem is that in the data window only buffers can bee seen. And if we add buffers to show those values, there will be mess

mr mlden., please make my indicators of this., so it's like a picture on it., so the price hitting 100 80 50 and 20 0 only with rounded value., so that the resulting graph would be nice, so prices are not among the 86 58 67 or another.,

pld_bressert.mq4,,,,

Files:
image.jpg  113 kb

hi mladen and or mrtools,

I have again a new quest for you two, perhaps its already made.

I need a trendmagic with alert perhaps mtf for the new build mt4

Thank you

andreas73:
hi mladen and or mrtools,

I have again a new quest for you two, perhaps its already made.

I need a trendmagic with alert perhaps mtf for the new build mt4

Thank you

Hi Andreas73, check here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page632#comment_859924

zanuar:
mr mlden., please make my indicators of this., so it's like a picture on it., so the price hitting 100 80 50 and 20 0 only with rounded value., so that the resulting graph would be nice, so prices are not among the 86 58 67 or another., pld_bressert.mq4,,,,

If you mean to draw it on a main char. sorry, oscillators can not be drawn on a main chart like that

Reason: