Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1199

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Isnt this the same indicator ? , it sais that its coded by you Found it on forexfactory. bb_ribbon_filled_2_color.mq4

timmyhanke

Yes, it is. Here you have a version with some more options too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178821/page8(that is the thread where it was originally posted and created). Just set the bands period to 20 and they will be the same

The addition of price labels is done by TRO when he was patching the same thing to all indicators and after that he called them his indicators (it was his usual routine how he "made" indicators)

spacejockey
spacejockey  

Hi mladen and timmyhanke

I see,thx very much.

Kind Regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Upgraded, optimized and simplified wpr ma histo (multi time frame version with alerts) indicator : wpr_ma_cross_histo__mtf___alerts_2.mq4

Barry
Barry  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I thank you again for the indicator. I ask if you can make a small change. I'd like to see the values of Ergodic CCI and the Trigger line of all other TF, in the data window of the indicator 4 timeframe. it's possible?

I have attached a picture to be more clear.

greetings

Barons1

emmany4
emmany4  

Pls, is it possible to add an option of arrows and alert showing on current bar for this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
spacejockey
spacejockey  

Hi Mladen

I found it "Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore."

Its really?

Kind Regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
blueface:
Hi Mladen

I found it "Sorry, we do not support subscriptions anymore."

Its really?

Kind Regards.

blueface

Please read this post for explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183237/page14

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools

I thank you again for the indicator. I ask if you can make a small change. I'd like to see the values of Ergodic CCI and the Trigger line of all other TF, in the data window of the indicator 4 timeframe. it's possible?

I have attached a picture to be more clear.

greetings

Barons1

Barons1

That can not be done

Barry
Barry  

Thanks anyway Mladen!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Barons1:
Thanks anyway Mladen!

The problem is that in the data window only buffers can bee seen. And if we add buffers to show those values, there will be mess