Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1182

nkcoghill:
can someone add alerts to this, I know there are other adx crosses with alerts but I want this one. adxcrosses.mq4

nkcoghill

That version of adx crosses is repainting (using future values)

Trix calculated the way how Jack K. Hutson described it (he invented it - a document with trix description can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179524 ) upgraded to be a bit more user friendly and some code changes : trix_log__alert__lines_3.mq4

stochastic_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 can someone please tell me the difference between the signal modes on this indicator. also is this indicator repainting?

nkcoghill:
stochastic_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4 can someone please tell me the difference between the signal modes on this indicator. also is this indicator repainting?

Ok so Im pretty sure the signal modes are just the different MA types, but can someone tell me if its repainting?

nkcoghill:
Ok so Im pretty sure the signal modes are just the different MA types, but can someone tell me if its repainting?

Here is a version with descriptive names for time frame, signal mode and stochastic prices : stochastic_mtfalerts_2.mq4

PS: stochastic indicator do not repaint (no reason for it). But do not confuse multi time frame mode with repainting - multi time frame must update all the bars of the current time frame that bellong to the currently opened higher time frame opened bar(s)

Mladen, Mrtools.

Can you please add alert to this indicator when all 4tf align, please.

kind regards

Ripefx

Files:

ripefx:
Mladen, Mrtools.

Can you please add alert to this indicator when all 4tf align, please.

kind regards

Ripefx

Please posts original source code (that is decompiled code) so that it can be revised

hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add alerts to this indi. nonlag_ma_nrp_2__arrows_nmc.mq4 ? thanks in advance

mladen:
Please posts original source code (that is decompiled code) so that it can be revised

Mladen i found this one i think is the original, thanks in advance...

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version with descriptive names for time frame, signal mode and stochastic prices : stochastic_mtfalerts_2.mq4

PS: stochastic indicator do not repaint (no reason for it). But do not confuse multi time frame mode with repainting - multi time frame must update all the bars of the current time frame that bellong to the currently opened higher time frame opened bar(s)

ok thanks and yeah I understand im using it on median renko charts anyway so no problem. by the way what does nmc stand for?

Reason: