Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1147

mntiwana:
There should be a limit of selfishness,after the whole situation peoples may feel and wait till calm atmosphere.

...and let a crisis go to waste?!

Dear mladen,

I am sincerely sorry for making you feel the way you did. I meant no disrespect at all. You simply asked me a question and I replied. Nothing more nothing less. I do appreciate you helping me since I joined and everyone else on here.

mntiwana:
Hi shilox link is working ,but some other way,needs try,lol,KRELIAN sent you towards right point,i got it from same link,so easy way indi is here.

Here is a version that is modernized, simplified and easier to use : absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts__arrows_histo_2.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version that is modernized, simplified and easier to use : absolutestrength_mtf_amp_alerts__arrows_histo_2.mq4

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for your kind and updated ver.your greatness,as already.

regards

mntiwana

Hi mladen and mrtools, is it possible to draw the attached indicator during mid bar formation (and not only after bar close)?pivotal_points.mq4

Files:

camisa:
Hi mladen and mrtools, is it possible to draw the attached indicator during mid bar formation (and not only after bar close)?pivotal_points.mq4

I am afraid I do not understand

Would you mind explaining in some more details?

mladen:
I am afraid I do not understand Would you mind explaining in some more details?

the indicator draws a red line on some bars and it draws red line of bar n-1 at open of bar n

I would like it to draw a bar right at bar n when conditions are met (even if at bar n close red line disappears)

I don't know if I made myself clear???

EDITED: please cancel this request as I solve it myself, thank you

camisa:
the indicator draws a red line on some bars and it draws red line of bar n-1 at open of bar n

I would like it to draw a bar right at bar n when conditions are met (even if at bar n close red line disappears)

I don't know if I made myself clear???

EDITED: please cancel this request as I solve it myself, thank you

camisa

That indicator draws value right at the bar where the conditions are meat. There is no delay or using bar n-1

pls help me add alert to dis indicator when the arrow appear

Files:
ma_bbands.ex4  11 kb

hi mrtools/mladen can u plz add 70 50 30 line to this rsi indi. no alerts r required. Thanks in advancersi_ma_mtf_alerts__arrows.mq4

Reason: