Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1112

Non repainting version of Wilders trailing stop : wilders_trailing_stop__arrows_alerts_2.mq4

Thanks mladen for doing that without being asked. I appreciate that.

mladen/mrtools

Could you fix the alert on this indie so that an alert box appears please. At present only an alert sound happens - and this means that I am unable to determine which currency pair the alert sound relates to. The usual TSD alerts would fix this problem. Thanks for your help here:

buy-sell.signal.mq4

Files:

vavrey:
mladen/mrtools

Could you fix the alert on this indie so that an alert box appears please. At present only an alert sound happens - and this means that I am unable to determine which currency pair the alert sound relates to. The usual TSD alerts would fix this problem. Thanks for your help here:

buy-sell.signal.mq4

Vavrey, pretty sure that is a renamed sidus indicator, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page461 that is mtf with alerts.

mrtools:
Vavrey, pretty sure that is a renamed sidus indicator, there is one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page461 that is mtf with alerts.

mrtools

Thanks for your quick reply. I see that this Sidus has the same parameter fields as mine - i.e., Fast, Slow and RSI - but it produces vastly different results (ie arrows) on the chart. On my backtesting mine seems more accurate and it does not appear to repaint (same as Sidus in this regard). Also, I cannot match the results by twiddling with the other parameters - ie type of averaging and location on candle.

So I don't think that these indies are the same.

vavrey:
mrtools

Thanks for your quick reply. I see that this Sidus has the same parameter fields as mine - i.e., Fast, Slow and RSI - but it produces vastly different results (ie arrows) on the chart. On my backtesting mine seems more accurate and it does not appear to repaint (same as Sidus in this regard). Also, I cannot match the results by twiddling with the other parameters - ie type of averaging and location on candle.

So I don't think that these indies are the same.

Yeah from what I can tell from the decompiled code and the signals generated looks like it is just using the rsi crossing 50 for the arrows and not using the moving average at all, the sidus i linked you too uses the moving average and the rsi to draw its signals.Since it's a decompiled indicator best i can do is advise you to look for an rsi drawing arrows at 50 level crossing.

ps) from the code looks like the Buy-Sell Indicator will repaint at times.

mrtools:
Yeah from what I can tell from the decompiled code and the signals generated looks like it is just using the rsi crossing 50 for the arrows and not using the moving average at all, the sidus i linked you too uses the moving average and the rsi to draw its signals.Since it's a decompiled indicator best i can do is advise you to look for an rsi drawing arrows at 50 level crossing. ps) from the code looks like the Buy-Sell Indicator will repaint at times.

OK, I understand mrtools, I will do as you suggest. Thank you for your help.

vavrey:
OK, I understand mrtools, I will do as you suggest. Thank you for your help.

The bu-sell indicator repaints bad

Tested

could someone put alerts on this indicator

Hi mladen and mrtools,

Is there any indicator which gives the values of the open, high, low and close of the previous week,day and month. The user option should be for either the day, week or month as the case maybe. If user gives option for week, then the indicator should provide on the chart, the values of the open, high, low and close for the previous week.

Could you please guide to any such indicator and provide me the link to the same.

Thanks and warm regards

Reason: