Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 461

rayphua:
Thanks Mladen, I have no programming knowledge, but it's good to learn. Btw, if I wish to non-MTF indicator to a MTF indi, how do I do that, is there a easy reference where I can follow?

The easiest way is the "classical" way (like the indicators from the start of this thread)

I don't use hat way since then you have to have 2 indicators (among other things) and I hate when the number of indies files rises without a need, but that is the easiest way

mladen:
The easiest way is the "classical" way (like the indicators from the start of this thread) I don't use hat way since then you have to have 2 indicators (among other things) and I hate when the number of indies files rises without a need, but that is the easiest way

Great, will have a look. If I wish to create mtf indies using only one file, is there a "guide for dummies" available?

rayphua:
Great, will have a look. If I wish to create mtf indies using only one file, is there a "guide for dummies" available?

Those are a bit more difficult to explain (and code)

They are acting as 3 indicators in 1 :

1. they are "regular" indicators

2. they are indicators that are finding out exactly how many bars are changed in the target time frame (that version of multi time framing is not assuming how much bars are changed but is "asking" the target time frame how many bars were changed in it

3. and the last, it calls the point 1. when switched to multi time frame mode in order to get values of the target time frame

Will try to make something as simple as it can be that can then be used as a kind of a template for single file multi time frame indicators

mladen:
Those are a bit more difficult to explain (and code)

They are acting as 3 indicators in 1 :

1. they are "regular" indicators

2. they are indicators that are finding out exactly how many bars are changed in the target time frame (that version of multi time framing is not assuming how much bars are changed but is "asking" the target time frame how many bars were changed in it

3. and the last, it calls the point 1. when switched to multi time frame mode in order to get values of the target time frame

Will try to make something as simple as it can be that can then be used as a kind of a template for single file multi time frame indicators

Thanks for the effort and guidance. Looking forward to it.

great share.

Thank you very much

mladen:
niqcom It is deliberately made to work on time frames less than or equal to 30 minutes (it is probably because it is meant to work intraday, but that you should ask the author).

hi

i m new here and new forex trader. i have some

indicator and need mtf version of this indicators.

and i have just ex4 file format of some indicators.

maybe u can help me . i think u are an smart programmer.

thank u very much...

trade74:
hi

thank u very much...

the Precision Histo repaints (ive tested it)

better to use Mladens Zero lag2 indis instead (Histo and lines)

and the Precision Entry is very similar to Mladens HMA colour nrp, not sure if there is a MTF version yet, but normal version is better than the Precision entry

there are lots of Supertrends try one of the Xsupertrends which are already MTF

don't know this one - S-RoC_histo.ex4, but sure someone will

add the names into search box above this thread, or google and you should be able to find them

(i would add them - but just a flying visit) - will add them tomorrow if you cant find them

trade74:
hi

thank u very much...

There is a smoothed Roc Histo over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173583/page2 just guessing that's what the "S" is standing for.

mrtools:
There is a smoothed Roc Histo over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173583/page2 just guessing that's what the "S" is standing for.

Mrtools

Which indicator you were using in picture ( Thick Line - Pale Violet Red color in Chart Window ) ?

Thanks

Files:
mrtools.gif  78 kb

hello traders.i want an indicator or indicators to show me, exactly when should i exit the sell or buy position?

thanks alot.

Reason: