Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1092

jack4599:
Hi Mr Mladen,

Can you please make this indicator MTF

Name Dynamic gains

Thanking you,

Regards

Jack

That is renamed gann high low activator. Use any of the original source code (non-decompiled) versions of gann high low activators that are already multi time frame

mrtools:
Wolfsch, any chance you have the original source code, the version you posted is decompiled.

Hi Mrtools

I have the ex and mq4 file and attach it. I know that it is a bit repainting but it is a nice indi anyway! Would is be possible to get it refreshing with each bar?

Thanks

Files:
macd_3m.ex4  17 kb
macd_3m.mq4  5 kb

wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

I have the ex and mq4 file and attach it. I know that it is a bit repainting but it is a nice indi anyway! Would is be possible to get it refreshing with each bar?

Thanks

It refreshes on each bar

But it also changes the values with each tick and makes the indicator a kind of a "total repainter" - if you want to use it for signal, forget about it

Older indicator here, and fairly basic, just curious if it repaints/recalculates in any way ?

Assuming that it doesn't as it's just smoothed moving averages but wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

godrich:
Older indicator here, and fairly basic, just curious if it repaints/recalculates in any way ?

Assuming that it doesn't as it's just smoothed moving averages but wanted to make sure.

Thanks.

godrich

It does (it uses one future bar value too)

Mr. mladen,

Could you please take a look at this indi and see if you can put the usual alerts on it. Thanks for your time.

genesisman

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Could someone please take a look at this indi for me. Thanks so much.

genesisman,

The indi is at post 10910

Genesisman:
Mr. mladen,

Could you please take a look at this indi and see if you can put the usual alerts on it. Thanks for your time.

genesisman

Genesisman:
Mr. mladen,

genesisman

The zigzag was made non repainting by delaying the display of the last leg. Which means that when already there is a new leg formed it displays something that is completely opposite of the current trend". That, coupled wit a delay, makes it very dangerous to use it in signaling / alerting mode

mladen:
It refreshes on each bar But it also changes the values with each tick and makes the indicator a kind of a "total repainter" - if you want to use it for signal, forget about it

Thank you Mladen for your explanation . I will delete it after your advice.

Many pips for you.

mladen,

Thank you for your insight.

genesisman

mladen:
The zigzag was made non repainting by delaying the display of the last leg. Which means that when already there is a new leg formed it displays something that is completely opposite of the current trend". That, coupled wit a delay, makes it very dangerous to use it in signaling / alerting mode
Reason: