Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1049

dotmund:
pls i need alert and arrow on dis indicator after the close of the candle

Try this : forexgaincode_absolute_alerts.ex4

Angy:
Hi MrTools and MLaden,

Can you please add an Alert on Current for this indicator. I have found many different versions, but none that has an alert each time it switches from Red to Blue regardless of the overbought/oversold level, so just when it switches on whatever level.

robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.mq4robby_dss_bressert_colored_with_alert_v1.ex4

Thanks Again

Angy

Great!

One last request, for this following Indie to give an alert (on current) when it changes from Red to Lime and Lime to Red but dismiss a change to Gray.

trend_monitor.ex4trend_monitor.mq4

Files:

mladen:
rplust Here is a version that has alerts added to it : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Hi,

could you please code this mtf Indicator as a histogram, if possible. Thank you!

rplust:
Hi, could you please code this mtf Indicator as a histogram, if possible. Thank you!

rplust

Here is the histo version : simplebars_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc_histo.mq4

absolute-strength-histogram

absolute-strength-histogram.mq4

Angy:
Great!

One last request, for this following Indie to give an alert (on current) when it changes from Red to Lime and Lime to Red but dismiss a change to Gray.

trend_monitor.ex4trend_monitor.mq4

Angy would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

mrtools:
Angy would need the original source code the version posted is decompiled.

Hmm sorry,

can't find the original anywhere.

Thanx

Hi, Mladen

The Rsi of ema variation + filter 2 mtf & alerts nmc, works perfect for Binary Options, is it possible to add arrows on candle

when color changes

FVtrader365

goldminer1.ex4Please can an alert and notification be added to this indicator when buy and sell appear. thank you.

Files:

hi.

i am shy to ask for this.

can mrtools or mladen or somebody make this support and resistance indicator #MTF SR.mq4

to alert when new support or resistance line appear?

currently it alerts on breakout of SR.

Thank You.

Files:
mtf_sr.mq4  11 kb
Reason: