Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1031

popej30:
Thanks for alert but there is wrong because alert there is on each bar (candle). Alert has only appearance arrow.

Here is a version without those arrows at the bottom of the chart : v-rod_amp_alerts_1.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version without those arrows at the bottom of the chart : v-rod_amp_alerts_1.mq4

hi mladen,

could you please clear my doubts. is that v-rod indi repaints?. when i do backtests it shows more arrows. but arrow doesn't disappear with backtest after the candle close. that means its non repaint. then why its not shows all arrows with live chart.

and bands also look like different(do i need to alter the shift period . if its what should i do....

Files:
untitled2.png  70 kb

ambivijay12345:
hi mladen,

could you please clear my doubts. is that v-rod indi repaints?. when i do backtests it shows more arrows. but arrow doesn't disappear with backtest after the candle close. that means its non repaint. then why its not shows all arrows with live chart.

and bands also look like different(do i need to alter the shift period . if its what should i do....

ambivijay12345

As far as I see it repaints (in the back test try simply confirming the parameters and you shall see it). Did not check that indicator - all I did is added alerts. Now I see that it is using negative shift for moving averages - which could cause that repainting

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3057606/audjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd

super-signals.mq4

Just change these lines :

SetIndexArrow(1,233);

SetIndexArrow(0,234);

to this :

SetIndexArrow(1,108);

SetIndexArrow(0,108);

johnjacob:
Hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys change the arrows of this indicators into like the image below or horzontal line of the same length. which ever is easier is fine with me..really much appreciated and thank you very much in advance..

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/3057606/audjpy-m15-noble-services-ltd

super-signals.mq4
mladen:
Just change these lines :

SetIndexArrow(1,233);

SetIndexArrow(0,234);

to this :

SetIndexArrow(1,108);

SetIndexArrow(0,108);

is this repainting indicator?!

talaate:

Yes it repaints

talaate:

Talaate...I've been following your journey on this forum with interest...I do believe that you are THAT! close to having THE HOLY GRAIL!...just a few more modifications of existing indicators...and you bud will get there in no time...that's what I think.

Pava:
Talaate...I've been following your journey on this forum with interest...I do believe that you are THAT! close to having THE HOLY GRAIL!...just a few more modifications of existing indicators...and you bud will get there in no time...that's what I think.

Pava

First: there is no such thing called the holy grail

Second: I am not bud I am 57 years old

Third do not bother yourself to follow me!

Do you need more, or you got it .......bud

The only funny thing is the last word in your post!!

talaate:
Pava

First: there is no such thing called the holy grail

Second: I am not bud I am 57 years old

Third do not bother yourself to follow me!

Do you need more, or you got it .......bud

The only funny thing is the last word in your post!!

57 year olds need friends too?...

(21st word in your message cracked me up)

mladen:
It works correctly - checked it (the last version posted). I suggest that you check it too all the best

No alert, D1 usd/chf

Files:
alert.jpg  158 kb
Reason: