Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 508

Marco320:
Hello mrTools and MLaden,

Does one of you have a manual of the Doda Donchain EA? I cannot find one. Thx for helping.

Best regards Marco

Marco

Don't have it and never tried it

But if Doda Donchian is this one Doda-Donchian v2 mod - MQL4 Code Base that it is a wrongly coded Donchian channel that can not detect breakouts (in order to detect breakouts it should use highest high and lowest low starting from a previous bar, not the current one). Both versions of indicators posted there work the same (with the same error - the way they are written they are simple high low channels, not Donchian channels)

mladen:
Check the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page267 That should be the one

Thank you mladen. Perfect...

Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add MTF option in attached indicator ?

Thanks

secretcode

Files:

Hi mladen,

I have found this indicator that doesn't repaint and seems to work well. Do you thing it would be possible to make it histogram mtf as in the picture below?

Many thanks....

Files:
xb4d.mq4  4 kb
mtf.jpg  23 kb

jjventural:
Hi mladen,

I have found this indicator that doesn't repaint and seems to work well. Do you thing it would be possible to make it histogram mtf as in the picture below?

Many thanks....

jjventural

That is another version (decompiled btw) of solar wind (it repaints)

secretcode:
Dear Mladen / Mrtools

Would you please add MTF option in attached indicator ?

Thanks

secretcode

secretcode

Here you go

Files:

mladen:
secretcode Here you go

Thank you so much Mladen for your kind help

Best Wishes

secretcode

Thanks mladen, but it the place I found it, people says that it was modified to not repaint. It is that true?.....

mladen:
jjventural That is another version (decompiled btw) of solar wind (it repaints)

jjventural:
Thanks mladen, but it the place I found it, people says that it was modified to not repaint. It is that true?.....

jjventural

That is a decompiled code and as I said a lot of times, I do not work with decompiled code, sorry. If you have the original code, then I can check (but judging from the direction of the loop it is still a good old repainting version)

Ok tell me please if this one could help. Thanks......

mladen:
jjventural That is a decompiled code and as I said a lot of times, I do not work with decompiled code, sorry. If you have the original code, then I can check (but judging from the direction of the loop it is still a good old repainting version)
Files:
xb4d.ex4  6 kb
Reason: