Indicators with alerts/signal - page 870

robcole:
Hi mrtools,

is it possible to add arrows on chart for every change of the slope of this wonderful indicator?

derivative_oscillator_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Thanks a lot !!

Robcole added the slope arrows.

camisa:
Hello, can someone include an alert whenever variables 0 and 1 of the attached indicator turn true? (alert in mid candle)

Camisa, added the alerts for the first 2 variables turning true, seems to be working ok.

ps) had to edit the indicator somewhat to prevent possible repainting issues, but from what I can tell the signal is the same except without repainting.

samuelkanu:
mrtools/mladen, please i once had a moving average crossover indicator with arrow alert where you can choose the ma method but i have lost it or cant find it again. Example if i want the alert to be between a linear weighted moving average and a simple moving average cross, i can choose it. Please is there one you can direct me to. Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, maybe try this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174409/page2

mrtools:
Camisa, added the alerts for the first 2 variables turning true, seems to be working ok. ps) had to edit the indicator somewhat to prevent possible repainting issues, but from what I can tell the signal is the same except without repainting.

thanks a lot mrtools, just one quick fix: I noticed that after a bullish candle, it won't alert if variable 1 turns true; and after a bearish candle it won't alert if variable 0 turns true

Can you make it alert in those cases too?

Add Email Alert to this EA

Hey together!

I have found this great indicator which gives buy or sell trade entry signals... It seems to work great with its default settings (but is also adjustable) and is most of the time right especially on 30 min 1h 4h and daily charts. It's easy to see by just copying it into the MT4 Chart. Seems like a good tool for Forex and Binary Options. I'm planning to use in Binary.

forex_entry_point.ex4forex_entry_point.mq4

What I'm missing somehow is a function which sends email alert with the "Symbol", "Chart duration like 30min/1h/4h" and "Buy/Sell" so I don't have to watch the screen all the time...

I'm pretty new with the whole story of trading so I would greatly appreciate if someone who maybe wants to use this indicator himself could add email alerts to it everytime a signal appears.

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

Joe

hello mr tools and mladen., if you can make indicators like my picture., which displays the number of bull and bear candle one day with tf 1 hour., bull number 11 candle with 58 pips number, this number is the total number of bulls per 1 hour candles as well as candle bear View image: 2014 08 29 21 51 29

ItsJoeMate:
Hey together!

I have found this great indicator which gives buy or sell trade entry signals... It seems to work great with its default settings (but is also adjustable) and is most of the time right especially on 30 min 1h 4h and daily charts. It's easy to see by just copying it into the MT4 Chart. Seems like a good tool for Forex and Binary Options. I'm planning to use in Binary.

forex_entry_point.ex4forex_entry_point.mq4

What I'm missing somehow is a function which sends email alert with the "Symbol", "Chart duration like 30min/1h/4h" and "Buy/Sell" so I don't have to watch the screen all the time...

I'm pretty new with the whole story of trading so I would greatly appreciate if someone who maybe wants to use this indicator himself could add email alerts to it everytime a signal appears.

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

Joe

Great analysis thank you.

Angy:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools,

I hope you can help me with this alert request.

Thank you very much

vertex_nmc.ex4vertex_nmc.mq4

this andicator is repaint?

how can these indicator trade?

please explain your strategy

thanks

soil82:
this andicator is repaint?

how can these indicator trade?

please explain your strategy

thanks

soil82