Requests & Ideas - page 433

timmyhanke:
Yes its that one !

Ok, it will be done.

timmyhanke:
Hi Mladen and mr tools !

Hope this request ends up where it should be because i have no idea how the new website works right now.,

havnt taken the time for it yet I think this indicator comes from the advanced elite and dont know if im allowed to make the request outside the advanced elite forum ?

Its a Jurik envelopes / Jma envelopes but i cant upload it becuase i get this error : error_uploading_image

Anyway i wanted breakout alerts for this indicator if it can be done

Timmyhanke, added the breakout alerts, if you set alertsOnHighLow = true, then you should have alerts when high breaks the upper envelope and or low price breaks the lower envelope, if false then the alerts should go off when close price crosses the upper/lower envelopes.

jma_envelopes_alerts.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Timmyhanke, added the breakout alerts, if you set alertsOnHighLow = true, then you should have alerts when high breaks the upper envelope and or low price breaks the lower envelope, if false then the alerts should go off when close price crosses the upper/lower envelopes.

jma_envelopes_alerts.mq4

Nice one. Thanks

Hello,

I am french... Sorry for my english...

I love this indicator: Goertzel browser 5.602 but it doesn't work properly with the last version of metatrader... I used v4 build 670 of metatrader with fxpro but it doesn't work today with this version... I can't have many windows with this indicator with the last version of metatrader... Is it possible to fix it ? I tried to export the results to excel (i don't want to use mexcel and others...)... Is it possible to have an option to export that ?

Thanks for your help !

Matt

Illbeback:
Hello,

I am french... Sorry for my english...

I love this indicator: Goertzel browser 5.602 but it doesn't work properly with the last version of metatrader... I used v4 build 670 of metatrader with fxpro but it doesn't work today with this version... I can't have many windows with this indicator with the last version of metatrader... Is it possible to fix it ? I tried to export the results to excel (i don't want to use mexcel and others...)... Is it possible to have an option to export that ?

Thanks for your help !

Matt

Matt

Someone was messing up with the unique ID parameters (my guess is because of the iCustom() call)

Will fix that tomorrow

mladen:

Matt

Someone was messing up with the unique ID parameters (my guess is because of the iCustom() call)

Will fix that tomorrow

64 parameters limit?

nbtrading:
64 parameters limit?

I guess that somebody was trying to avoid that

I just found a indicator that seems promising, Checked it for repaint and it looks ok .

Can breakout alerts be added , and is it possible to add prices and averages ?

Files:

timmyhanke:
I just found a indicator that seems promising, Checked it for repaint and it looks ok .

Can breakout alerts be added , and is it possible to add prices and averages ?

timmyhanke

It depends on the time frame, but yes, a couple of last bars (up to 24 as far as I see) is repainted

Woud s.o.please be so kind and add add visual alarm (arrows with adjustabble distance) to the attached indicator please?

thanks mygda

Reason: