Indicators with alerts/signal - page 851

mladen:
Please explain exactly what kind of problems does it have?

Hello Mladen the indicator alerts only on open candle and i want it to have the option of on open and closed candle. Also the alert seems to hang when i load it on chart. Please could you look into the alert features. Thanks in advance

RubVil:
hi mrtools and mladen can you pls edit the alert settings to this indicator. I want the alert to be showed wen the indi crosses de 80 and the 20 levels. can you pls help? thank you

rsioma_bollinger_bands.mq4

thank you

RubVil

Hi RubVil, not sure I'm understanding because couldn't find any alerts in the indicator, but found the histogram that is colored according to the rsioma crossing some levels, is this what you want modified? Also do you want it modified when the rsioma leaving 80(sell) and 20(buy) levels?

mrtools:
Hi RubVil, not sure I'm understanding because couldn't find any alerts in the indicator, but found the histogram that is colored according to the rsioma crossing some levels, is this what you want modified? Also do you want it modified when the rsioma leaving 80(sell) and 20(buy) levels?

sorry maybe I was not clear. the indicator does not have the alert function , has to be created.

I would like the alert to be showed wen the indi crosses de 80 and the 20 levels.

thank you

RubVil

RubVil:
sorry maybe I was not clear. the indicator does not have the alert function , has to be created.

I would like the alert to be showed wen the indi crosses de 80 and the 20 levels.

thank you

RubVil

Rubvil, so you want the alerts to buy when crossing 80 and sell when crossing 20 or the opposite?

i would like the opposite. buy crossing up 20, and sell crossing down 80.

thanks for your time mrtools

RubVil

RubVil:
i would like the opposite. buy crossing up 20, and sell crossing down 80.

thanks for your time mrtools

RubVil

RubVil, try this one, just an explanation first, added alertlevelOb and alertlevelOs by default they are set to 80 and 20 but if you want alerts at different levels just change those settings.

nicee ill try it

once again thnak you

RubVil

Please add a zero line cross alert to the Regularized momentum histo mtf.mq4 indicator.

Thanks.

Help! Please code indicator ASI with alert

Hi everyone!

Can you code this kind of indicator for MT4: it draws trendline (the user manually draws trendline) on indicator ASI which is rappresented in a separated window; when there is a breakout of trendline (if UP->Buy, if DOWN->Sell), the indicator displays an allert ("Breakout on NAME OF CROSS + TIMEFRAME).

I insert the indicator ASI (Accumulation Swing Index)

Thank you

Best Regards

Files:
asi.mq4  3 kb

Good morning to all

Please could add an alert to this indicator.

The indicator would sound alert when the trend changes.

Thank you very much.

A hug.

Hermo.

Reason: