Foreverold:
you have an older version

but to change what it does play with these settings to suit your needs

extern int cbars=1000;

extern int from=0;

extern int Length=10;

extern double error = 0.1;

extern bool draw = false;

thanks for help ,but is it a newr version you attached!

need fibnacci fan

hello, any body have this indicator,fibonacci fan ,thanks

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum from the beginning of the thread.

newdigital:
Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum from the beginning of the thread.

thanks you newdigital.

help coding templete

Hi,anyone please can code this templete,to show acolored candels as in dinapolii regards

Files:
fozzy.tpl  2 kb

looking fo it

hello,too long ago i trying to find this indicator that contains horzintal lines ,arrows anybody have it thanks

Files:
aud.jpg  62 kb
ej1.jpg  40 kb

hi

sps8:
hello,too long ago i trying to find this indicator that contains horzintal lines ,arrows anybody have it thanks

Did u mean arrow signal based on stochastic indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

yes

prasxz:
Did u mean arrow signal based on stochastic indicator ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

yes exatly,but wondering whats the horzintal lines there is an indicator can plot this lines ,as i know this lines for indefiying atrend ,

sps8:
yes exatly,but wondering whats the horzintal lines there is an indicator can plot this lines ,as i know this lines for indefiying atrend ,

The horizontal lines can be inputed by you.

1. double click on the indicator.

2. Go the the "Levels" tab. Everything you need to add and remove the horizontal lines is here, even the colour of the lines.

3. The default lines are set at 20 and 80. To change them just double click on the numbers.

4. If you want to add another horizontal line just click on "Add"....

Files:
input_levels.jpg  145 kb

thanks

lexygoo:
The horizontal lines can be inputed by you.

1. double click on the indicator.

2. Go the the "Levels" tab. Everything you need to add and remove the horizontal lines is here, even the colour of the lines.

3. The default lines are set at 20 and 80. To change them just double click on the numbers.

4. If you want to add another horizontal line just click on "Add"....

thanks, fo explanation.basiclly what i did mean a vertical lines it is indicator acting with price moveing.i could,nt find it

Reason: