Indicators with alerts/signal - page 849

mladen:
Jasjit Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for directing me to that thread. I had a look at those indicators - especially the CCI ones. But it looks like they only operate on a single setting for all the 4 TFs - they do not have an option to have different settings on the 4TFs. So, you can have say 6 CCI on M5, M15, M30 and H1 BUT NOT 6 CCI on M5, 14 CCI on M15, 21 CCI on M30 and 34 CCI on H1. The Forex Freedom indicator allows multi settings like this on the 4TFs but there is no alert function.

I got round the problem partially by having 4 instances of the MTF CCI indicator each with a different setting and with each instance with all rows set to a single TF - see image below. This gives an alert for each of the settings on each individual TF instance of the indicator but still no alert for where 3 or 4 rows are the same color.

My logic for using the indicator in this way is to get around the 'repainting/reprinting' issue with MTF indicators while the current time point is still open on the higher TFs. While this is not a perfect or elegant solution, I find that it gives a pretty good estimation of the indicator readings on the higher TFs without worrying about the 'repainting/reprinting' issue.

Any additional assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jasjit

Files:

olimpia:
Hi Mladen/Mr Tools,

Do you have a possibility to this lightindy indicator could paint or add an arrown in the chart in the candle when appears the alarm trigged.. Example 95% in red for down.. and 95% in green when its up ..

off course the object "Arrow 95%" its will be painted in the candle everytime 95% triggered in the indy..

its clear?

Thank you!!

olimpia

That indicator does not work with historical data (past data) so it can not be done to show those arrows the way you described

Please attach alert

Files:
.....png  15 kb

mladen:
Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

hi mladen

It seems the indicator not working with platform build 600+

Im getting the error below

2014.08.08 00:54:46.600 Cannot open file 'C:\Users\henrym\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117\MQL4\indicators\Derivative oscillator & alerts.ex4' [2]

Kindly help to rectify the problem

Appreciated

regards

henry

mladen:
olimpia That indicator does not work with historical data (past data) so it can not be done to show those arrows the way you described

Thank you for answer my friend... I know this indi is in real time... thats the reason.. would be nice.. when the indicator its on.. could plot or add the arrow when and if the 95 level is triggered. So.. can add as many arrow or little line near the candle where all time the chart its open.. so it will add the arrow and let printed as object..until that chart is close.. is that clear?

DMNIK:
Please attach alert

DMNIK, Added alerts on adjustable overbought and oversold levels.

henrym73:
hi mladen

It seems the indicator not working with platform build 600+

Im getting the error below

2014.08.08 00:54:46.600 Cannot open file 'C:\Users\henrym\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\BB190E062770E27C3E79391AB0D1A117\MQL4\indicators\Derivative oscillator & alerts.ex4' [2]

Kindly help to rectify the problem

Appreciated

regards

henry

Hi Henry, try this version.

I would be very grateful if someone could please add a sound and popup message alert to this indicator. Much like the ADX indicator, I would like a notification when the 2 lines cross each other (on candle close). The popup message description should include the currency pair because i use this indicator on several different charts. If it's also not too much trouble, I would appreciate the option to toggle arrow alerts on-screen on/off with color & size attributes. thank you all in advance!

Files:

Pippo Inzaghi:
I would be very grateful if someone could please add a sound and popup message alert to this indicator. Much like the ADX indicator, I would like a notification when the 2 lines cross each other (on candle close). The popup message description should include the currency pair because i use this indicator on several different charts. If it's also not too much trouble, I would appreciate the option to toggle arrow alerts on-screen on/off with color & size attributes. thank you all in advance!

Did you check this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Didi_index_mtf+alerts.mq4

many thanks for pointing me in the right direction, mladen! it appears to be working perfectly. I would also like to give you a long overdue "thank you" for all the great indicators you make available here. They are always top notch and 100% reliable. You have my sincere appreciation, thanks again.

Reason: