Signal_Bars_v7 - page 22

for #Signal_Bars_v9 offer:

to make additional line with information on remainder of time before forming the new bar (time-left)

Signal Bar

It's such a wonderful indicator you've got CJA but you haven;t givendetails on how to apply it. I have tried to figure it out myself and yet can get it so well. Do i wait for all bars to turn green/red or for a particular TF to enter? What about when to exit?

Kindly send details on the application.

More pips to your elbow.

Signal Bar

Hi CJA,

I know you are a great programmer and would appreciate if you can help me with developing a code for this system.

It'll will look like the Signal Bar indicator but instead the MACD, CCI, RSI and STOCHASTICS, they are all replaced with EMAs in four rows.

The Breakdown: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 & Daily TFs all would have EMAs 4 crossing 9 up/down with color indication in the first row

EMAs 4, 9 crossing the 13 up/down with color indication in second row

EMAs 4, 9, 13 crossing 20 up/down with color indication in the third row

EMAs 4, 9, 13, 20 crossing 50 up/down with color indication in the fourth row

Note: Shift for all EMAs is zero.

The indicator would be preferred to be in it's own window.

Regards,

More pips to your elbow.

help...

i used to have the signal bar, after i reinstalled fresh window... everything gone.

so i download back MT4 and the indicator.

once i place into the folder.. its gone right after i open the platform.

it happen only with this indicator only...any clue why?

ok i got now...

turn out it wont work when download with a 3rd party downloader lol

How use signal_bars please?

Hi,

Sorry for my english, i'm french new trader.

Thank you for your signal_bars indicator, it's very useful.

I would like to know how to use it in detail but I can not find the instructions.

Thank you for your help...

cja:
I have had many traders ask for Alerts and different timeframe selections, swaps etc, i am not prepared to add any more features to this FREE indicator at this time if you really want all the Bells and whistles the version i SELL has almost every extra that traders have requested on this forum. Regards cja

TQ for your indicator

timeshift

18/08/2009

I have updated Signal Bars to version 9 so that it automatically adjusts when used on the standard or extra digit platforms, i have tested it on FXDD / FXPro and GoTrader and it appears to work OK - if you find a currency which does not appear to have the correct digits let me know.

The Password above still applies.

good job. how about timeshift? your pips2open are equal to broker's time, not to GMT. happy new year

Where can we get signal bars?

Dear cja

your signal bar v 9 has a wrong spread on alpari uk...if for ex. i'm on gbp/usd i can see spread = 13.90

Thanks for this great and usefull tool

dr.house7:
Dear cja

your signal bar v 9 has a wrong spread on alpari uk...if for ex. i'm on gbp/usd i can see spread = 13.90

Thanks for this great and usefull tool

Signal Bars v9 is showing the correct spread for alpari UK

Its very easy to check just look in the Market watch and subtract the Bid from the Ask.

I have noticed large spreads such as this occur when the Markets are not Open or slow down more so around this time of the year.

Regards cja

Reason: